• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupt A Wish

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Granted but your corruptions have to make the wisher happy.

I wish we got a cold region for gen 8. (evil grin)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Granted but they are equally loyal to your greatest nemesis.

I wish for a pet cat.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Granted. You’re now a surgeon that must now perform a septal myectomy on a mother of eight and you have no medical training to perform the operation. Good luck!

I wish I could find my SNES and games again.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Granted. They also gain sentience and all rise up and revolt against you and burn you at the stake as a part of a religious ritual for their pagan digital god!

I wish I had bacon....

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Granted, but they are burnt.

I wish Japanese Anime companies would C&D all fansubbing groups (like Toei dit for French DragonBall fansubbers)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What? Why would you wish that? Well, actually, I'll grant it.

From now on, all Japanese anime companies will Create & Design fansubbing groups.

I wish I knew how to trick the next poster into giving me what I wanted.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Granted but you cannot make use of this knowledge.

I wish I had an IRL Turtwig.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Granted, but you forget everything you saw.

I wish that my favorite fictional character exists for real and be with me...