1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Corrupt A Wish

Discussion in 'Games' started by keepitsimple, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

Granted but you don’t have time for anything else so you no longer have a job

I wish for my dream job

2. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

Granted, but you only have said job while you are dreaming.

I wish for a pet Raichu.

3. LucarioIsMegaEvolving

LucarioIsMegaEvolving A single misplaced step

Granted, its electricity, strong enough to kill an Indian Elephant, kills you.

I wish I didn't have so many commitments.

4. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

Sure. They're all committees now instead. Have fun trying to participate in anything deciding by group.

I wish for more gald.

5. NeedsAName

NeedsAName Well-Known Member

Granted. You also now hate Gald.

I wish that I could directly change the programming of any video game. Also, I cannot be trapped in the video game, and I am capable of reversing these changes.

6. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Granted. You are the top video game programmer! In 1984 and the market just crashed thanks to Atari’s E.T. which was your own creation and thus no one will ever hire you again because you destroyed the public’s faith in video games and the Atari name brand. You can still alter the programming of video games but you can’t alter humans or their viewpoint of you!

I wish for some gummy bears!

7. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

Granted, they are vicious, sentient, live-sized gummy bears that promptly trashes your house!

I wish for gummy fishes.