• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupt A Wish

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. You now live on the sun!

I wish I had money!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
You recieve a million US dollars but it'd in one dollar notes, the cops think you stole it from mental health clinics and are now after you and it's laced with anthrax.

I wish for a new wish everyday.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. You get a wish everyday. Unfortunately you die five seconds after this wish was granted.

I wish those ugly ankle and no show socks never existed!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, all the bananas it produces are made of rock.

I wish for a lemon tree.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. A full grown lemon tree falls from the sky and onto your head crushing it.

I wish for a chocolate bar!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Granted, only it's opposite wish day and you get more hours at night instead.

I wish that computers never got outdated.

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
Granted, now there all stuck updating to Windows 10 forever.

I wish i had a girlfriend.

NeedsAName

Granted, She's just using you

I wish fandoms were less toxic

Granted. They are all now the nicest people on Earth and want to be your friend. They're at the door. They will find you soon...

I wish that Gen 9 has 180 or more new Pokemon, all of which are amazingly designed. It follows the basic rules that each previous Pokemon game has followed (3 starters being Grass, Fire, Water) and all the remaining unused type-combos see use. There's a nice balance of one-stage, two-stage, and three-stage lines, with a few split-evos as well. There are four fossil Pokemon lines, at least eight legendaries and three mythicals, trading is easy and doesn't cost money. There are no paywalls beyond $60 for the game itself. I am completely happy with all the in-game Pokemon. Also, Game Freak doesn't work themselves to exhaustion and die.

(If someone ruins that, I'll be impressed)

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, but only birds can eat them.

I wish for cashew nuts.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. You get an unlimited supply of cashews! And a deadly allergy to them that will cause you die if you’re even an inch away from them. And everything in the world but you is now made of cashews....

I wish it was springtime!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, you get cursed candy that turns you into a wasp when you eat it.

I wish for a new smartphone.

NeedsAName

Granted, But you'll feel unbearable pain forever

I wish for my pre-ordered copy of SWSH to come on release date.

Granted but you get hit by the delivery truck and die. Also, the truck driver plays the perfectly unscratched cartridge and gets a shiny starter.

I wish for omnipotence