• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupted Wish Game 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Granted, they destroy everything you care about with relatively humongous strength. (Seriously that would be very scary.)

I wish for free food for everybody.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
granted, they're all bad ones.

I wish school existed not

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Granted. They became this morning's readings, and therefore could've, and still happened.

I wish that I could train my Vullaby faster.

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
granted, but even it is confused by its job description so it quits to go flip burgers at mcdonalds instead.

i wish my little league thread got approved already. :/

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Granted, but all of your documents are lost, on the computer and the backup disk.

I wish I would stop getting sick this year.

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
Granted, you eat my girlfriend's cooking and now your whole mouth hurts instead.

I wish my girlfriend would stop acting pissed off everytime I suggest we take some cooking classes together.
>.<

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Granted. You have nothing in common.

I wish that I was a top rank Pokemon trainer with no losses and as many wins as there are battles.

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Granted, but all of your Pokemon die because you overworked them all.

I wish that Chubster was still alive. D:

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Unfortunately, I can't grant this because nobody would appreciate the good things without the bad, making everybody unhappy and defeating the purpose of your wish.

I wish I didn't have hormones that make you grow up.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Granted. You're in 7th grade forever.

I wish I had a new, unhackable, uncrashable, unstealable, unbreakable laptop with a 7-hour battery, super-fast internet, and a built-in cooling fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.