• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupted Wish Game 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Granted. Everyone on the count to sixty before someone under 20 posts comes hates you.
I wish for-not chocolate-Pasta

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
granted, BUT YOU HAVE TO GO MAKE YOUR HUNGRY SIBLINGS DINNER BEFORE YOU GET ANY!!! NOW GO!!! AND HEAT UP THE ORANGE CHICKEN!!

I wish my older sister TabiPianist would go make my dinner now.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Wish not granted.
I wish dinner would make itself.

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Wish granted, but everything burns and your very hungry younger sister kills you for it.

I WISH TABI WOULD MAKE MY DINNER!!!!

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Wish granted. I make it tomorrow for breakfast.
I wish for the world.

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Granted, but it's your bar of chocolate and it melts in your pocket. Then Willy Wonka cuts out your pocket and uses the melted chocolate to make new chocolate.

I wish my dinner wasn't for breakfast.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Wish granted. It's for lunch.
I wish you would stop complaining.

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
(EEEERG! I knew you would say that!) Granted, but now our little sister is complaining.

I wish my dad was back.

kusari

Raptastic
Granted. He instantly re-dies.

I wish for _________________?

Status
Not open for further replies.