• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupted Wish Game 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Granted. Azrael, the Angel of Death/The Grim Reaper, comes up to you and harvests your soul as you painfully die.

I wish I would grow a monkey tail, like the Saiyans.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
It's infected with a deadly virus and kills you.

I wish for the entire universe to be completely perfect forever.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Granted.

everything is always as you would want it. even when you feel bored because it has no challenges anymore, it gives you just the Right challenges to keep you happy.
However, we left the universe Right before that. we thought it would explode, but now we can't get back. Loser!

I wish for nanovor to be back early!

Zachmac

Granted, nanovor came back earlier, but mysteriously vanished soon afterwards.

I wish for a pet monkey.

Truly Deceptive

Granted; it's 200 feet tall and easily crushes you to death.

I wish I had MJOLNIR Mark VII armor and an MA5C assault rifle.

Zachmac

Granted, but before putting on the armor, you accidently shoot yourself.

I wish I had the power to grant wishes!

Truly Deceptive

Granted; all the wishes you ever grant have some sort of detrimental effect on you.

I wish I discovered how to safely and practically apply cryogenics.

Truly Deceptive

Granted. You go to KentuckyFriedMcBurgerKing and order a #6; the Corrupted Wish with a side of tasty, deep-fried Death. You get your corrupted wish and someone comes by and shoots you in the kneecaps with a 12-gauge M1014 shotgun repeatedly until you die from slow and painful blood loss.

I wish my voice gave me super strength.

Last edited:

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Granted. You get to compete in an eating competition.

I wish B2/W2 will let you rematch gym leaders.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Granted, everybody except you dies, but hey, now it's peaceful.

I wish that I owned a real life Genesect that would not cause any negative effects on me or anyone I care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.