• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupted Wish Game 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
The DW Lugia only knows splash and its level 100.

I wish I had 1,000,000 real, non fake, non burnable Robux

Wish Granted!
BUT YOU DIE FROM TOO MUCH FOOD.

~ I wish for a Nintendo 3DSi Lite XL Phat.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Granted, however due to your paradoxal explanations, it causes the universe to fold within itself.

I wish I somehow had a legit Blastoise with the ability Drizzle. :p

Nintendo give them out as a download, but not in your country. It also has that special pokeball icon that disallows it to be traded.

I wish for talking bunny

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Wish granted, your talking bunny also loves you, and because loves hurts, it wants to hurt you a lot to show that it loves you. It loves you...TO DEATH! (Cookie to anyone who gets the reference :p)

I wish I had telekinesis that I could control at all times.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Granted, he will now annoy you to death so he can be free.

I wish that I could be part of the League of Legends.

King of Pichus

The digital monster
Granted. Your power: Falling over and dying.

I wish to be uncorruptable while being corrupted at the same time while a troop of banana wielding donuts attack New York City on Friday, October 13 in the year 7549. On the moon.

AmericanPi

Write on
Wish granted, only the genie fell asleep halfway through your wish. Therefore, you were destroyed by a troop of banana wielding donuts. (lol I know it's bad)

I wish that people would stop calling Katniss Everdeen X Peeta Mellark "Peeniss".

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
MUAHAHAHAHA!

I, the evil overlord of the Corrupt a Wish game, am much displeased. You call these wishes corrupted?! HAH! That DW Lugia should have been preset to have 0 in all IVs and a Lonely nature, and with the same move compatibility of a Magikarp! And when one wishes for telekinesis, you make their head explode! You must excersize pure malice in this game if you wish to get ahead! Hah! Now, mere mortals, face my awesome wish-corrupting powers! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!
*does some magic voodoo wish corruption thingy*

HAH! Your wish is now granted. The error message that invades the Mushroom Kingdom is cursed, however, and forces you to read it in its entirety. And it never ends. Ever.

And then your head explodes.

Oh, and I wish for the continuation of this game. Try and corrupt THAT one!

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Granted, but now he's the ONLY one who will return your VMs.

I wish I was better at competitive battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.