• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupted Wish Game 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Granted, you die and meet him in the afterlife.

I wish I could destroy the CD-i games in all existence.

Last edited:

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Wow you must hate those things.... The massive fanbase kills you for destroying all the CD-i games in existence. I wish that i could go to a three digit number the odometer on my bike. (it can go up to 999 i think)

Last edited:

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
@ Digi, I placed an order there too.
Wish granted, but you are stuck back in time.
I wish I could stop being sick this year!!!

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Wow you must hate those things.... The massive fanbase kills you for destroying all the CD-i games
Massive fanbase? what massive base? You never saw those, have you?
Granted, you die from being exhausted from biking that much.
Granted, your dead. Good news though, you aren't sick anymore.
I wish for the ultimate power.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
/\ It was a joke... Granted but your power interferes with your wi-fi and your toilet and so they never work. I wish for love and happiness.

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
You get on wi-fi with your gen4 games, but only just long enough to step into the union room or gts. the moment you do the signal unexpectedly cuts out.

(find your ip address, type that in to the address bar. a page should come up with all the details on your router and it's setting, be very careful not to screw around with anything here that you're not sure about, buuuuuuut if you find the list that shows your security incription you shoul be able to switch from WPA/WPA2 over to WEP. All gen 4 games require WEP to connect, nothing else will work. gl, & dont screw your innerwebs.)

I wish I could have been more descriptive than that. :/

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Wish granted. Here's a dictionary.

I wish I had more drive.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Granted. You don't own an SNES.

I wish I could be a proffesional SCUBA guide. (Not the same question, pplz!)

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Granted. You type 6 words a second, and for one second, then type 3 words an hour for the rest of eternity.

I wish I has an Exp. Share...

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
granted, everything you experience is shared with your parents.
Many years from now when you come back from your honey moon they never want to speak to you again, and turn a revolted shade of green anytime your name is mentioned.

I wish I had a 5 gallon jug of Arizona Green Tea.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Granted, but deep inside you truly want chikorita, so you release it. i wish that i wasn't going BRB for five hours and that i could keep posting on the count to sixty before someone under 20 post comes. TTFN BRB

Status
Not open for further replies.