• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupted Wish Game 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Granted. Batman comes and takes them.

I wish I had a sandwich with turkey, salami, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and hot sauce on wheat, all held together by a toothpick with a green olive on it.

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
Granted, they forgot that your allergic to milk, chocolate, banana, sugar, and straws. They put them all in it. (if ur not allergic 2 any of that then now u r iz part of d curse)

I wish my fakemon will appear non-corrupted and they all like me.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Granted but it will be your worst received chapter ever no matter ho awesome it actually is.

I wish I had Black and or White which aren't glitched or anything.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Granted, you become so full of yourself that you show your work to the official company, they reject it, so you decide to publish it, now you're in court for copyright infringe and your only argument is how awesome your fic is.

I wish I could get this homework done in literally no time.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Granted, the horrifying details cause schizophrenia. They end up banning the fifth generation altogether.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

^ So do I, man. So do I.
You make it there and get mauled by a Caterpie. It ain't a pretty picture, mate.

I wish I had the willpower to clean my room for Passover.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Granted, you forget to paint lamb's blood on your doorway. (Lol, I know it's not used anymore, but I can't think of anything else xD.)

I wish I knew why it is my hair can be so curly, but poofy at the same time.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
granted, you have it every day for the rest of your life.

I wish life would be more fun

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
granted, it's now roasted pringles lady

i wish i could read minds

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Granted. He goes on an insane rampage and blows up Paris.

I wish I had a good LEGAL idea, and the eoper equipmant to go through with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.