• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

COTD 2/20/07: Ultimate Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
FOTB-JP052 Ultimate Last Stand
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate this card by paying Life Points until your Life Points are 100. Special Summon as much as possible monster with [The Six-Warmasters] in their name from your graveyard to your side of the field (monster with the same name up to one time only). Also, you cannot summon monster with the same name as already existing monster on your side of the field.

Yep, I'm pulling one from FOTB. Sue me. This effct sort of reminds me of the ringed Dragon of Ra, sacrificing all points, but now you get 5 monsters instead. anyway, you need to fist get 5 different Samurais to get this to work, but maybe if your Life Points are low to begin with, or you need a great finisher, then this could maybe be side decked or something.

Also, once these guys are summoned from rge Grave, notice they don't go back with the Trap card. They stay out, nice.

2.75/5 In Samurai deck

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
"The court has spoken, Sirnight shall give Midnite $200!"

On Topic: I like this card it's like a last chance OTK. If you only have 50 lp left, does it go up to 100?

Trad: 3/5
Adv: 3/5

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
Who will ever wind up on 50 LP and still live anyways?

Too lazy to do my typical over-the-top to big review so I'll just say 4/5 in Six-Samurai and 0/5 without them.

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
LOL ROFL LOL! I like the way "It's bad in other decks" I mean how is a card that reduces your LP to 100 in order to summon 5 Six-Samurai monsters bad in a deck with 0 Six-Samurais? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.