1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

COTD 2/21/07:Central Breakthrough

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by ~Sirnight~, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

FOTB-JP051 Central Breakthrough
    Normal Trap Card
    When this card is activated, select 1 face-up monster with [The Six-Warmasters] in its name on your field. During the battle phase when this card is activated, when the selected monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, monster on your field with the name [Great Shogun Shien] and [The Six-Warmasters] can attack your opponent's lifepoint directly.
    I just want to make sure.... Are you all seeing the magic? Using our previous card, Ultimate Last Stand, bring back Nisashi (1400, attacks twice), Zanji (1800), Irou (1700), Kamon (1500), and Yachi (1300, destroys face-down).

That right there is 7800 protected damage.

And what if you only had 4 Samurais in your Graveyard when usind Ultimate Last Stand? What if you happened to have a Great shogun Shein in your hand? You get it.

4/5

2. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

Woah, this is a must have in Samurai Decks.
    Trad: 3/5 (No other opportunity like this!)
    Adv: 4/5 (Combo OTK)
    No Samurai Deck: 5/5! (Make total use with this thing!)

3. Wow, 4/5 in Samurai decks

4. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

Yep, Great Shogun in that mess gives you an OTK. Also, if you kill the monster with Zanji, rather than Yachi, tehn that leaves them with 100 instead....

5. FireKero!

FireKero! SWABLR

This card=win.

Samurai Warmasters=always win

Now all they need is a spell searcher similiar to Reinforcement of the Army. :p

6. The_Darkness_Incarnate

The_Darkness_Incarnate +Erratic-Inanity+

I dunno. If the meta changes at all to more of the beatdown type it was during chaos, destroying a creature without backing from a Shrink/Rush/Equipment might get hard. Especially since your opponent can play the same tricks. As a second note, from what I can make out, STON has a chance of actually bringing beatdown back.

Maybe not though, since weak utility seems to be what most people a running.

7. ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel MINE!! :D

Sweet in Samurai decks. 4/5