• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

COTD 3/5/07: Gellenduo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Sorry for being late, I just came back from school. Thanks Secret Agent X-9 for letting me do this week. So let's get started! Today is...

Gellenduo
Light
LV4
ATK/1700 DEF/0
[Fairy/Effect]
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card's controller takes any damage, destroy this card. If you Tribute Summon a LIGHT Fairy-type monster, you can treat this 1 monster as 2 Tribute Monsters for the Tribute Summon.
EN: STON-EN067 (Secret Rare)
JP: SD11-JP007 (Common)

This card is kinda like a light Spirit Reaper with different side effect and 1 more effect, I like it and the art. It's effect is awesome. Ring of Magnetism + Gellenduo = Ult. DEF. The bad side is piercers can kill this card and if your opponent cause direct or battle damage this thing's dead.

Trad: 3/5 (More annoying than SR and Light)
Adv: 3.9/5 (More annoying that SR but the damage autokill prevents you from summoning weak monsters with low ATK)

Last edited:
I remember seeing this card secret rare somewhere..looks nice
3/5

Midnite, if no one else is doing it, can I do next week or the following week? ;)

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
UDE added the new cards from SD11 to the TCG STON. Our suspections is, they won't release SD11 in the TCG.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Yes, but the old secrets were numbered like IOC-000 and then IOC-*Whatever the next card number would be*

And yes, it would suck, no common Solemn Judgment and Widespread Ruin. *sob*

Yes, but the old secrets were numbered like IOC-000 and then IOC-*Whatever the next card number would be*

Yes, but just like STON-EN067 labeled after the number of cards (EN060), same way works with the older pack

Example- Take a MRL package, and if you look on the back, it says, this contains an assortment of 102 cards, which basically says 102 cards in the set, but Serpent Night Dragon, secret rare is labeled MRL-103

Understand my point? :(

Last edited:

FireKero!

SWABLR
I believe so, but doesn't that mean there must be 67 cards in total? Or is that not getting you?

There are 69 cards in STON. The original 60, the eight new cards from SD-11, and Grandmaster of the Six Samurai.

This card is so....friggin' adorable. Gellan Duo are my children. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.