1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

COTD 3/5/07: Gellenduo

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Midnite, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

Sorry for being late, I just came back from school. Thanks Secret Agent X-9 for letting me do this week. So let's get started! Today is...

This card is kinda like a light Spirit Reaper with different side effect and 1 more effect, I like it and the art. It's effect is awesome. Ring of Magnetism + Gellenduo = Ult. DEF. The bad side is piercers can kill this card and if your opponent cause direct or battle damage this thing's dead.

Trad: 3/5 (More annoying than SR and Light)
    Adv: 3.9/5 (More annoying that SR but the damage autokill prevents you from summoning weak monsters with low ATK)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  2. I remember seeing this card secret rare somewhere..looks nice
    3/5

Midnite, if no one else is doing it, can I do next week or the following week? ;)

3. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

Maybe, if no one want to do it.

4. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

5. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

It says this is from STON, but tis not.

3/5

I think I'm going to make a new index for the Card of the Day.

6. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

It is, but a very low chance, like 1 secret in every 10 boxes.

7. ~Sirnight~

But how can it be an EN67 when there are only 60 cards in the set?

8. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

UDE added the new cards from SD11 to the TCG STON. Our suspections is, they won't release SD11 in the TCG.

9. Remember Secret Rares in the old sets? They weren't counted either with coding like IOC-000

........that will suck so much

10. ~Sirnight~

Yes, but the old secrets were numbered like IOC-000 and then IOC-*Whatever the next card number would be*

And yes, it would suck, no common Solemn Judgment and Widespread Ruin. *sob*

11. Yes, but just like STON-EN067 labeled after the number of cards (EN060), same way works with the older pack

Example- Take a MRL package, and if you look on the back, it says, this contains an assortment of 102 cards, which basically says 102 cards in the set, but Serpent Night Dragon, secret rare is labeled MRL-103

Understand my point? :(

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  12. ~Sirnight~

I believe so, but doesn't that mean there must be 67 cards in total? Or is that not getting you?

13. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

You people don't realize this dank combo with Gellenduo:

Gellenduo+Spirit Barrier= ULT Defense.

14. There are 67 cards in this set. Eight Secret rares total

15. FireKero!

FireKero! SWABLR

There are 69 cards in STON. The original 60, the eight new cards from SD-11, and Grandmaster of the Six Samurai.

This card is so....friggin' adorable. Gellan Duo are my children. :)