• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

COTD 3/8/07: Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
This guy is...a mole. Today's card is...

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Earth
LV3
Rock/Effect
ATK/900 DEF/300
Found In: STON (Rare & Ultimate Rare)
Effect: If this card attacks or is attacked by an opponent's monster you can return both monsters to their owner's hands at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation).

Last year I was thinking of a comic about a mole (abandoned it), then this guy appeared out of nowhere. I like this card a solid bouncer, without the life point loss. *Looks at Hammerhead* Alos the card that limited Mind Crush. Also, he's a mole!

Art: 4.5/5 (He's a super special awesome mole, a super special awesome GRAND mole)
Trad: 3/5 (Solid Blocker/bouncer mole thing)
Adv: 4/5 (^ reason plus did I mention he's a mole?)

lol, a mole ^.~

still a great card, and I annoyed my opponent with this at the prerelease by setting it four times in a row!

4.5/5

You see, does it really matter whether or not you get a foil as long as you pulled this guy, SM?

Hmm..maybe ^.~, but I still wanted a holo...:(

Oh yeah, here's how the play went
My opponent had only a Zanji on the field, and he didn't have any other monsters
I set.
He attacks
Returns Zanji and Grand Mole
I set.
He Summons Zanji
He attacks
I set.
He summons Zanji
He attacks
I set.