1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

CotDs in pokemon you'd like to see again?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by sam40400, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam40400

sam40400 nice

Who are some minor characters in pokemon you'd like to see come back in a newer episode. I really wanna see ,the Eevee brothers. But out of everyone I really wanna see that guy Ash met after he beat the second gym leader.The guy who wouldn't go after any gyms until he beats a hundred trainers...forgot his name though. What about you people?
    edit; pk i found out the guys name was AJ

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  2. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I don't really have any desire to see characters that haven't appeared in 700+ episodes and over 10 years.

They already did that with Jessiebel, and she wasn't as interesting as the first time.

3. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

That Samurai guy in the Viridian Forest episode jk

EDIT: I'd really like to see Riley again :3 (<- though I still want to see him again *goes to other thread haha*)

Ok for the COTD, not Samurai guy he was weird =/ UUMMMZ OH Keenan. The guy with the Golden Sudowoodo.

4. Venomfang

Venomfang Perky Goth

Angie. She was so awesome.

5. MuffinPaula

MuffinPaula 。Haru~Desu。

For some reason...Misty, Dawn, Paul, Barry, Gary, Richie, and Riley xP also Harley lol

6. Sushi

Sushi unspecified Staff Member Super Mod

Thread topic was changed so it wouldn't coincide with this thread. Please restrict your votes to characters who have only had one appearance in the anime. Thanks! =)

7. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Jaco from "The Electrike Company!". I'd like to see how he's raising Flying-type Pokemon (his favorite) now that his Manectric has gone to the Power Plant.

He was one of my fave COTD's.

8. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Samurai from Episode 4.

''We'll meet again someday''.

That day never comes.

9. mew151

mew151 Thunder Trainer

Kanto:

-Samurai
    -A.J.
    -Giselle
    -Lara Laramie (Ponyta/Rapidash owner)
    -Prima/Lorelei (couldn't they just say her name by having the "e" silent or just say it quicker?)

Johto:

-Bailey (2 Bellossoms)

Hoenn:

-Steven Stone (*shrugs* would say Kelly, but she did appear in 2 eps)

Shinou:

-Paris

Isshu/Unova is undecided until it finishes.

10. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

Samurai's back, he just got some awesome new red hair.

11. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Please explain this.

12. sam40400

sam40400 nice

I barely remember the samurai >_> i wonder if morrison will ever be back though.

13. Pacifist3000

Pacifist3000 COOL*

Well, here are some of my favourite CotDs that I'd love to see again:

-Sho from "Pika and Goliath!": I admit it; I loved this guy and wouldn't mind seeing him with an electric collection from Unova.
    -Poncho from "The Underground Round Up": That guy was so cool...he had a Diglett pop out of his hat...how cool is that!
    -Ghost girl from "Ghoul Daze": She needs to wreak havoc again...Wait, maybe she was the one secretly controlling the Lampent and Litwick in "Scare at the Litwick Mansion!" to try to get Ash and Co. into the ghost world, which is actually the spirit world in disguise! o_O
    -Brad Pitt from "The Screen Actor's Guilt": Just 'cause he was so good looking...

But alas...one can still dream right? ^^"

14. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Sho. He was such a jerk but he became an okay guy and the way he spoke was nice.

15. Kdude146

Kdude146 Well-Known Member

I think Leon from yesterdays episode should come back for revengon but other then that I can't think of any one

16. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I would like to see Chreyl from Sinnoh and Chili from Unova

17. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Those weren't characters of the day.

Anyway I agree with Ice_wolf that Leon should appear again. I know it wouldn't be likely, but if COTD could appear again, I'd want him him to appear again. And Emmy as well.

18. Typhlosionvsworld

Typhlosionvsworld Y u mad bro?

True. She was way funnier back in Kanto.

And honestly, how does James have a mansion in Sinnoh if he never knew sinnoh existed as a child?

Back on topic anyway, no minor characters come to my mind that I want to return.

19. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

Aw man, I thought I posted my comment on the wrong topic. :p
    I mean, who in Unova has red hair and a fondness for Bug types? Three guesses, and Burgh doesn't count!

20. Yamato-san

Yamato-san I own the 5th gen

I'd be kinda "meh" on whether or not she makes another anime appearance, but damn, I could sure go for more of Shizue (Francesca) in some Pokesho fan art. ^^

Akira (AJ), as well as possibly Seiyo (Giselle), should've appeared in the Sekiei Tournament. Also, Grace should've appeared in the Houen Grand Festival. All of these characters were skilled enough that you'd expect them to make it that far (Grace especially; the other two characters were just starting their journey after Satoshi, but Grace easily had a head-start by having THREE Ribbons when Haruka just obtained her first one). Since they didn't, however, there's probably no point in them showing up now other than to say "Oh hi, bye!" (kinda like Aya in Jouto... still miffs me that she made that totally unnecessary appearance whilst Anzu from the games has yet to appear at all).

to be fair, Rumika (Jessiebel) is slightly above being just any ordinary character-of-the-day because she's heavily intertwined in the backstory of one of the show's regulars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.