1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cottonee in Love! (691)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Beloved Cottonee Rides the Wind!!

On their way to Nimbasa City, Ash & Co. find a massive swarm of Cottonee. Learning that it's the time they pair up, they soon discover one has seperated from the swarm. It turns out, it is enamored with another Cottonee and needs to impress it with its strength. Ash & Co. decide to help...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

That Cottonee doesn't appear to like the main one back, that's a shame. Lol, failed energy ball from our Cottonee, Cilan puts a bandage on the main one, that's nice.

Scraggy vs. Cottonee time.

3. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

Wow not only did that Cottenee get shut down but it got owned in battle by it's crush. That's gotta sting.

4. playerking

Ash is training Cottonee well, Cottonee is dodging like crazy. Team Rocket show up.

5. IcySealeo

IcySealeo Well-Known Member

That KeyHole TV is bad...
    well, now TR looking at the Cottonee. Interesting...

6. playerking

Axew vs. Cottonee now, I hope Cottonee wins.

Ash is training Cottonee against Dwebble and Pansage, Cottonee wins.

7. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Wow, Iris doesn't stop eating, does she?
    Wonder what role TR are playing in this episode. It'd be good if there WAS a capture (even for Jessie or James of a random Cottonee) in this episode, but it seems pretty unlikely :p

Ooh, 5 second cameo for Tranquill!

8. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

Wow Axew has gotten a lot better at battling. I kind of feel sorry for Scraggy it feels like he got left behind. Also I'm getting almost no lag at all on keyhole which is really nice for a change.

9. playerking

Ash seems really involved in Cottonee, I thought Cilan would be the one to care about it more, weird.

Tranquill is here, he went looking for the other Cottonee

Jessie's Woobat appears, what could they be doing?

10. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Cilan is singing. BEST. EPISODE. EVER.

Nice episode, just wish something happened. It's been a few episodes without anything major happening.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
  11. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Honestly if it wasn't for Tranquill and Scraggy, and Ash kicking Pokemon butt (albeit not with his own Pokemon....sigh) this episode would not have interested me at all.

I'm still disappointed that Scraggy didn't learn a new move but oh well.

Edit: I'm also disappointed Swadloon didn't appear. Hello Ash, doesn't your Swadloon know ENERGY BALL?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  12. playerking

This would have been nice if I could see more than 5 minutes of it, I effing hate KeyHoleTV. If it happens again...

Anyway, from what I saw, it was a nice episode, didn't see Team Rocket and what they were doing, but I'm assuming they didn't blast off again, which is good.

13. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

For whatever REASON they were trying to catch all the Cottonee. Tranquil failed with multiple air cutter attacks. Then the all the Cottonee I'm assuming used cotton guard or whatever that defensive cotton move Cottonee line and Mareep line and other lines can learn.

The bag that held them exploded and they couldn't see where they were going. They were about to hit a giant rock in the middle of their way. And just right before it hit (and I mean JUST right before it), Team Rocket flew off in their Jetpacks.

14. Maxim

Maxim Retired Pokefan

Now, everyone who was saying that BW has no fillers, can I kick your butt mercilessly?

15. Somorio

Somorio Waiting for a hound.

I'm pretty sure many people just say that there aren't many fillers, not there is none completely.

16. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

This episode looks awesome. Team Rocket are back again, being awesome, they blast of via Rocket Packs still...awesome.

Scraggy looks like it's no match for Axew now that is mastered Dragon Rage...poor thing.

Looks like the episode was just as I thought, Cottonee are going off to breed or whatever, they are trying to find a mate, and one is having trouble getting it's love interest to notice it so Ash and that help it. Just as I thought. Looks good.

Tranquill magically appears. Wonder when it was switched. Had to be after BW028 but before this one. Regardless, this makes the episode not a filler for me.

He is? Just another reason to watch this episode.

Can't wait to watch the video of this.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  17. Raichu:)

Raichu:) Fire Type Expert

iris seems to always be eating today...
    omg dragon rage looks cool in the pics
    this cotonee looks wierd, its all very bye, bye butterfree to me
    oh and why is ash great at training wild pokemon???
    anyhu i liked it(well from what ive een in pics)

18. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

If Dento IS singing...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EPISODE :D (imayfearthedubthough...)

Yeah this episode seems great and reeaally cute ^.^

19. AwesomeSauce117

AwesomeSauce117 Nostalgia Addict

I was hoping for some Scraggy development...

20. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

Judging from what happened, its filler. At least its a break from having major things happen back to back. I still have yet to see the episode, I'd like to see Dento sing.;D