• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could Ash Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
Could Ash use a Sassy Gay Friend?

Let's face it our main protagonist is rife with shortcomings with the main staple being overlooking the obvious. When and where could he be in need of a sassy gayfriend? Tell us the episode or describe how it could have been avoided! Also do you think he'd convince Ash to try Mio?

CuriousHeartless

But he already has Cilan. It's a children's Shonen anime. The chances of a gay guy showing up and directly being stated, or really being more than very very subtly implied such as with Cilan (I mean this quite seriosuly, he acts very subtly gay and it can become a lot less subtle at times) is 0.0000001%. And what the heck is Mio?

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
Well you are entitled to your opinion certainly I submit to you cacturne man idk his name was hands down obvious. Mio is a drink thing he advertises sometimes that gets annoying.

I'll start I guess: in all the early episodes Ash could have used a sassy gay friend to point out that Misty loved him.

In his battle against many a pokémon he could have took Ash off to the side and politely said what what what are you thinking?! Thundershock Will NOT do anything to that ground pokémon you stupid ?#%*!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
But there was Cilan...and Max...and Conway...and Harley for the gays :) Not saying another would not be welcomed in my book. I want someone like Hideyoshi in it.

Haunter ゴースト

What? I don't even...

In short, No.

Every character companion of Ash's are great and fit the bill of mentoring and teaching him a lesson or two, why he would need what your describing is uneccessery.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
What? I don't even...

In short, No.

Every character companion of Ash's are great and fit the bill of mentoring and teaching him a lesson or two, why he would need what your describing is uneccessery.

And on the Ashaschu thread you said and I quote " lmao this thread is brilliant!"

What happened to you? At least help kickstart this thread with creativity..

So far everybody has been a buzz kill

Haunter ゴースト

And on the Ashaschu thread you said and I quote " lmao this thread is brilliant!"

Nothing happened, I just stated my opinion, you asked the question, don't bother asking if you can't accept anything but a yes.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod

Er, that might be because people don't know what to do with this thread. Granted, they shouldn't reply in this case, but it shows how all-over-the-place and confusing the topic is. For instance, I had to look up both subjects to even get the references. Even then, I'm still at a loss as to what you're trying to say with the drink thing.

Look, funny threads are more than welcome here, but there's a line between "funny" and "simply random". The members shouldn't have to ask what the purpose of a thread is.

Status
Not open for further replies.