• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could He Really... (a contestshippy!!!)

Raine-kou

Hello Tree!
-Hops in- Poor Haruka, she gets into lots of accidents doesn't she? She's a disater magnet. And Shuu suffers the worst end of it. Poor Shuu. Seeing Haruka get hurt all the time.
Can't wait 'till the next chapter! =3

-Hops in- Poor Haruka, she gets into lots of accidents doesn't she? She's a disater magnet. And Shuu suffers the worst end of it. Poor Shuu. Seeing Haruka get hurt all the time.
Can't wait 'till the next chapter! =3

I'm cutting down on the Haruka getting hurt constantly part.

=]]

NEXT CHAPTER IS IN PROGRESS.

I've got 3 words.

And that's it.

Should be up sometime before next month.

~MK ;258;

EDIT: NEXT CHAPTER FINALLY! 2 and a bit pages. I personally think this is the worst one yet, and I have no clue how the song fits in.

Chapter Eighteen: The Rescue
RATED: PG
SONG: The Rescue by American Hi-Fi

I wish we could go back
to the beginning
cause there's something missing from your eyes.
We lost a lifetime
when I disappeared,
now I am coming back to you

“Please, Haruka. Please.” Yuki whispered, tears leaking from his ruby eyes.

“No, Yuki. I have Shuu. And he’s all I need.” Haruka responded, as she reached out a hand and wiped a tear from Yuki’s face, “I’m sorry.” Yuki stood, sadness in every feature of his face.

“All right. Bye then…” Yuki whispered, fleeing from the room, just as Shuu came in.

I wish I could fly, I know I can save us somehow.
You thought you were safe and sound but you need a hero now.
You gotta believe even with broken wings,
I've come to your rescue and you can rescue me.

“Why was he here?” Shuu asked, eyes blazing. Haruka shook her head, saying,

“He wanted another chance… I didn’t give it to him. I told him… I had you, and that was all I needed.” Shuu rested his hand on her un-injured arm, a soft smile playing around his lips.

“You’re all I need, too, Haruka. Always.” He murmured, pulling a small, square box, and opening it, said,

“Will you marry me, Haruka?”

Summer's the season
but you're cold and freezing,
if there's a reason it's a lie.
When did I loose you,
I need you to pull through,
the weight of the world never felt so alive.

“Yes! Yes, Shuu, I will!” Haruka cried, and Shuu slipped the ring onto her finger. He leaned down and kissed her.

“I have to go now- I know someone here that I need to talk to. I haven’t seen her in years, and, well, I need to straighten some stuff up. I’ll talk to you later.” He whispered, and left the room, shutting the door softly behind him. Haruka drifted off into sleep, wondering who it was he had to go see.

-------------------------

“Mom.” Shuu yelled, pounding on the door, “I know you’re there. Open the door.” The door swung open to reveal a tall, black haired woman, with sharp emerald eyes. Her name was Karin.

“What do you want.” She didn’t ask, she stated it.

“To see you. Ever since I ran away all those years ago, I’ve been having doubts.” Shuu muttered. He could hear the voice in his head. The cruel voice of his father after he left.
Don’t worry about him. He’ll die before he gets very far.

“Where’s dad?” It took a lot of strength to utter that word. Shuu’s mom shuddered, then burst into tears, pulling her son into a bone-crushing hug.

“He died… two years after you left…”

“Mom… it’ll be all right…” Shuu patted his mom on the back awkwardly. She sat up.

“I guess you’re right… He was a cruel man.” She whispered. Her voice strengthened.

“Now, tell me about this girl you met.” Shuu’s mom asked.

“How did you know?” Shuu answered, and Karin replied,

“I could see the happiness in your eyes. Only one thing causes a person to be that happy.”

“Well, her name’s Haruka. I met her at the first contest I went to after I left. She’s got these really intelligent sapphire eyes, and her brown hair’s grown out of the style she used to have it in, and it’s really long and soft. She’s a bit shorter than me, and really clumsy- but I love her. We’re engaged.” Shuu spilled all the details.

And from far off, he thought he heard a scream, but he dismissed it as his imagination over-reacting.

------------------​

Last edited:

Wind Waker

Now that's Effulgent
looks, like may and drew are gettin' hitched, nice.

What the really interesting part was it seems Yuki is out of the way....

and also there was a big charcter development for Drew and his family, it was a real eye-opener. Good job with that one.

EDIT: New rank! That's two gold stars for you MK!

looks, like may and drew are gettin' hitched, nice.

What the really interesting part was it seems Yuki is out of the way....

and also there was a big charcter development for Drew and his family, it was a real eye-opener. Good job with that one.

EDIT: New rank! That's two gold stars for you MK!

Yes, Haruka and Shuu are getting hitched in another one of my fics. :D

YES... Yuki's gone. For now.

Thanks. I wondered best how to put his mom, dad, and why he was away from home. :D

New rank? Already? Gosh! lolz.

Next chapter up sometime next week. Pushing 10 pages.

~MK ;258;

RoseLove

Houndoom rocks!
hey im really retarded/new here how do u get r own pics on the avatar thing cause i got a cool pic of drew..
p.s good fic by the way very good

sammy061338

Watch Out Perv!
;351-i; ;351-i; ;433; ;363; ;363; ;251; ;251; ;183; ;183; :172bros: Romantic...Spoiler!!!!!!!!! XD

Meh. I'm still working on the next chapter, and I have a grand total of---- *drumroll* 5 words. I have horrible writer's block, so for now... STOP. Spoiler time. [lol]

"Oh really? Haruka, that's wonderful!"

lkajflej Who's speaking? What's wonderful?

Find out in the next installment of--- *drumroll* Could He Really...!

~MK ;258;

Yayness! Shuu and Haruka are getting married! :D :D :D

But still, I'm glad Yuki is gone... for now. :p

Can't wait for next chappie, MK!

Glad you can't wait for the next chapter.

And yes, a CS marriage! [Maybe Yuki'll be gone for good... hrrmmm...]

Hey! great story can i be on your pm list

*PM listeh updated*

Updated PM List
~Cecilia~
foxkitty
Wind Waker
flygonrulz
Crystal Metamorphic
The Red Butterfly
Torchic23
ashnmisty4eva
Latios Legend
Abba-chu
clover455915

~MK ;258;

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
OMG OMG! SO KAWAII! ^^ I love this fan-fiction Mudkip Kitteh, you have great talent! Can you put me on your PM list?

OMG OMG! SO KAWAII! ^^ I love this fan-fiction Mudkip Kitteh, you have great talent! Can you put me on your PM list?

Thank you! I love new readers, so... *added*

Updated PM List
~Cecilia~
foxkitty
Wind Waker
flygonrulz
Crystal Metamorphic
The Red Butterfly
Torchic23
ashnmisty4eva
Latios Legend
Abba-chu
clover455915
Orenji-chan

aipom_fan

i love reading ur writing. there some of the best writing i have read there really cute and romantic can u add me to ur pm list?

Last edited:
i love reading ur writing. there some of the best writing i have read there really cute and romantic can u add me to ur pm list?

YAYYY. New reader. I love new readers. :D

*added*

Updated PM List
~Cecilia~
foxkitty
Wind Waker
flygonrulz
Crystal Metamorphic
The Red Butterfly
Torchic23
ashnmisty4eva
Latios Legend
Abba-chu
clover455915
Orenji-chan
aipom_fan

~MK ;258;

Millz-bee

~Lil Angel~
OMG! I HAD A REVEIW AND I WALKED AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER IN MY ROOM AND I COME BACK AND MY SISTER HAD HIGHLIGHTED AND DELETED IT THINKING IT WAS NOTHING!!! I'M SOOOO ANGRY....... guess i'll have to write it again... -sigh- and it was sooo long!

Wow, this is amazing, i've read all of these i dunno how many chappies there are atm, i'm two lazy to scroll up n check but ive read them all today and i dunno when i started but its now 11pm and wow thats like a long time, i think i started when i got home from town , then i stopped for awhile to watch t.v with my mum and then my computer stuffed up and i got angry and kicked it but thats not the point, i'm getting way off topic here..-gets hit on the head by her own spirit- oww.... evil spirit of mine.. evil i say evil!! ok i'll get on with my reveiw now even though ive already started it but i'll just shut up because i'm rambling and ur proberly annoyed i'm sorry! please forgive me! i'm sorry! dont hate me!

I LOVE THIS! ITS AMAZING AND ITS INTENSE AND IS ALWAYS KEEPING ME ON MY TOES! AND wow they go into hospital alot! aww they are engaged thats just soooo adorable... and ahhh yuki just scares me... is he gone is he coming back? sooo conffusing but not confusing if u no what i mean, Ash likes May... ash likes may... ash likes may... -keeps repeating in over and over...finally reliizes- OH MY GOD! ASH LIKES MAY!!! HES SPOSE TO LIKE MISTY! ASH GO BACK TO MISTY NAUGHTY BOY -grabs mallet and hits him over the head 100 times- LEAVE MAY ALONE SHES DREWS! GO TO MISTY...SHOO BOY SHOO!
i love how you have changed there names to japenese its really awesome! and the way u are styling ur writing now is soo much eaiser to read! omg u should like make may n drew get in a huge fight for some unknown reason i just think that would be cool, even though they get along sooo well!!

"And from far off, he thought he heard a scream, but he dismissed it as his imagination over-reacting."
omg! is is may screaming! omg who is it? is it yuki hurting may! omg has harley come back alive! now that would be scary! -gets hits again by so-called evil spirit- oww.... why do u keep hurting me!
Milly's so-called evil spirit : you keep going of topic! ur proberly annoying the auther and they will all now hate you!
Me: ahhh! i'm so sorry!!!!! please dont hate me!

anyway i'mma go now do u think u could add me to your PM list? thx bye bye!

Last edited:
Zomg update.

Hrrmm... I SUCK. I'm terribly sorry that I've been away from this fic for so long. I'm sososososososososososo sorry. -dies-
Oh, and then I re-read through my fic... GAWSSHHH I'm such an over-dramatic, sucky writer. HONESTLY! How many times have I tried to kill May or Drew? Damn. Good news... over my absence, I've been writing normal stories [non-Pokemon] and I've improved over my last, terribly horrible chapters. So from now on this fic should be less dramatic, more plotful (is that even a word?), and no more almost deaths, I promise. Gawsh this thing was bad enough to be a soap opera. [No offense if you happen to like soap operas.]

Good news;; I have an update! After ten million years of being away!
I don't mean to confuse you, but I'm switching back to English! Half the reason being that I've been away for so long that I forgot all of the Japanese names and I'm too lazy to look them up.

So, after ten million years... chapter nineteen!

OHH, and if you're on the PM list and you had a name change, please let me know so I can get the list updated and start sending PM's out again!

Updated PM List
Stephy
foxkitty
Wind Waker
flygonrulz
Crystal Metamorphic
The Red Butterfly
Torchic23
ashnmisty4eva
Abba-chu
Orenji-chan
aipom_fan
Millz-bee

Chapter Nineteen: A glimpse of a murky past.
Rated: PG

May woke from her nightmare with a loud scream. She sat bolt upright on the bed, panting heavily. She looked around frantically for Drew, until she remembered he had someone he needed to meet. The brunette visibly relaxed, sinking back onto her pillows. She groaned, realizing how much of the last year or so she'd spent in and out of hospitals. It was pathetic, really, now that she thought back on it. Why was she such an accident magnet?

Another hour passed until Drew returned, a huge grin on his face and a tall, pretty woman standing beside him. May could see where Drew got his good looks from, looking up at the woman she knew to be Drew's mother.

"May, I'd like you to meet my mom. Mom, this is May," Drew said both words proudly- mom and May. Just the way Drew looked at his mother made May smile, the look on his face was so happy, so exhilirated to finally be near his mother again... The hugest grin spread across her face, much to Drew's confusion.

"It's so nice to meet you!" May exclaimed, extending an arm, before realizing it was her injured one. Meekly, she switched, holding out her good hand. Drew's mother shook it, smiling warmly down at the girl who made her son so happy.

"It's nice to meet you too, May, During the two hours Drew and I spent together today, he told me almost everything there is to know about you. I'm sure the only thing he forgot to mention was what your favorite colour of underwear is," the woman laughed. "Oh, silly me, I forgot to introduce myself properly. Please, dear, call me Annie." May giggled at the sight of Drew standing behind his mother, blushing at the underwear remark.

"For the record, Drew, it's pink," she told him. The boy's blush deepened, and he turned away from embarrassment. "So, Annie, have any embarrassing stories about what Drew was like as a child?"

"That was the worst possible question you could have asked, May," Drew groaned. "I don't even think I can stay in the room for this." He turned and left. May giggled again, looking at Annie expectantly. The older woman had a thoughtful look on her face, as she thought back to Drew's childhood.

"There's one," Annie recalled, smiling. "He was three years old, and he was playing outside in the yard. He saw something in the trees by the house, and he went to see what it was. A wild Roselia came out of the trees, startled him, and he fell into the pond. That Roselia happens to be the same one he has with him now."

"Ooh, that is embarrassing," May giggled. "Have any more?" The two women chatted about Drew's past for another ten minutes until the boy returned, walking in just in time to hear the words "crapped his pants." Drew's cheeks heated once more as he coughed, making his presence known. May's giggling renewed as she looked at her boyfriend... well, fiance, now.

"Please tell me you were telling her about the time that Dad crapped his pants when he saw what I drew on the wall with lipstick," Drew pleaded. He sighed with relief when his mother nodded. "Good. Anything else could have been embarrassing."

"This I want to hear," May said, perking up.

"Mom, I think it's time you should be getting home," Drew interrupted, looking at his mother, who looked at the time. Sighing, Annie stood.

"You're right, of course," she muttered. "It is about time to feed the Pokemon. May, you should drop by some time, I can bring out the baby pictures."

"Mom!" Drew exclaimed, eyes wide with horror that his mother would even think to stoop that low.

"Relax, Drew, I'll have to see them sooner or later," May laughed, hugging Annie before she left. When Annie had finally exited the room, Drew sat on the edge of May's bed, eyes glinting with mischeif.

"Good," he murmured, leaning in close to her face. "That means I get to see yours." He touched his lips gently to May's, then pulled back. "I'm definitely looking forward to that." Completely silent, her face not betraying any emotion, May hit Drew upside the head, then promptly rolled over and closed her eyes. She tried to feign sleep, but it was almost impossible with Drew's lips trailing along her neck. "Fair is fair," he whispered this into her ear, lightly nibbling on her earlobe.

"Will you cut that out?" May finally burst into a fit of giggling. She rolled back over so she was facing Drew, her sapphire eyes staring into his emerald orbs. "You're such a jerk sometimes, Drew."

"You know you love it," Drew teased her, taking May's hand in his. He laced their fingers together, then rested his forehead against hers. "I love you."

"I love you too," May replied, smiling at him as her eyes fluttered closed. She let the darkness of sleep take over.

------

A few days later, after May had been released from the hospital, the Coordinators continued on their journey, heading towards the Kaniro Contest Hall.

"What type of contest is this one?" May asked, looking up at Drew.

"Grass, I believe," Drew answered, looking back down at her. He kissed the tip of her nose, then they stepped into the contest hall.

"Hi, welcome to the Kaniro Contest Hall, if I could please see your Contest passes, we can get you registered for the soonest contest available," the lady behind the counter said, her tone false excitement, her facial expression bored. Wordlessly, Drew and May handed over their passes, only to receive them back a moment later. "The soonest competition is tomorrow morning at eleven. We hope to see you then!" May and Drew looked at each other, then went back outside. Once there, they cracked up.

"What was with the we? Does she have multiple personalities?" May giggled, clutching Drew's shoulder to stay upright.

"I think so," Drew chuckled. As immature as they might have sounded, it was their first true laugh in a long, long time.

Things were finally starting to look up for them.
---------------------

End chapter nineteen. It was exactly 3 1/4 pages on Microsoft Word. I'm sorry for like, the three year delay and all, I've had a super hectic life.

Again, if you're on the PM list and your name has changed, please let me know ASAP so I can get it fixed.

-huggles to you all- and I'm sorry I fail at life.

~KiTTEH ;258;

Last edited:

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
"That was the worst possible question you could have asked, May," Drew groaned. "I don't even think I can stay in the room for this." He turned and left. May giggled again, looking at Annie expectantly. The older woman had a thoughtful look on her face, as she thought back to Drew's childhood.

"There's one," Annie recalled, smiling. "He was three years old, and he was playing outside in the yard. He saw something in the trees by the house, and he went to see what it was. A wild Roselia came out of the trees, startled him, and he fell into the pond. That Roselia happens to be the same one he has with him now."

"Ooh, that is embarrassing," May giggled. "Have any more?" The two women chatted about Drew's past for another ten minutes until the boy returned, walking in just in time to hear the words "crapped his pants." Drew's cheeks heated once more as he coughed, making his presence known. May's giggling renewed as she looked at her boyfriend... well, fiance, now.

hahas
great chap
i've been reading all the time but have no chance to review XP
anyways great fic

um... can i ask?
in the ending of nineteenth chap,
what does it mean?
"What was with the we? Does she have multiple personalities?" May giggled,

hahas
great chap
i've been reading all the time but have no chance to review XP
anyways great fic

um... can i ask?
in the ending of nineteenth chap,
what does it mean?

OHH, with the whole multiple personalities thing?
I have no idea, I was running on NO sleep when I wrote that,
so I think my brain was thinking "ahh, she's the only person in there, let's make them think she has multiple personalities" and blah blah blah...
So I dunno. =)

I'm glad you like my storeeehhh!
=)

~MK! ;258;

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
OHH, with the whole multiple personalities thing?
I have no idea, I was running on NO sleep when I wrote that,
so I think my brain was thinking "ahh, she's the only person in there, let's make them think she has multiple personalities" and blah blah blah...
So I dunno. =)

I'm glad you like my storeeehhh!
=)

~MK!

okay
I also ran with the same problem once
XD
can I be on the PM list?
thx before

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
lol. I love it Mud. I'm in the DLL alone right now but if anyone was in here while I was writting that they would like i was insane because of the laughing...but I kind of am...but so are you so we're perfect friends. *huggles*
Anywayyys, I love the cute little story about Drew falling into the puddle, so cute. And it was hilarious to hear that he has a 'crap in his pants' memory, I want to hear it!!! *pokes nonstop till I hear it*
Keep up the good work.