• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could somebody please explain the WiFi features on Pokemon games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpunk1

Hi

I stopped playing the games before there was a WiFi feature and I was hoping people could fill me in on the different uses and functions of the WiFi feature.

I would assume for trading and battling but who against? and what does one receive for winning if anything?

Ausgirl

First you need to swap friend codes and then you can trade or battle. Found in the key items section of your bag.

randomspot555

With the exception of the Dream World (which is explained, but explained horribly), every single Wi-Fi feature and normal feature is literally explained to you by NPCs.

As I said in a previous thread of yours, Pokemon games are made for an eight year old to easily play, enjoy, and complete. If you have at least the ability to read and the intelligence of an eight year old, pick up a game and play it. Everything you need to know will be explained to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.