1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Could someone help me?

Discussion in 'Older Gens' started by Bunch, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunch

Bunch N's Apprentice

I recently just built a Sandstorm team at first it was amazing and worked flawlessly but it then fell apart when fighting a Sunny day team so I went back to the drawing boards and decided to ask for help. Can you guys help me come up with a team please? I would like it to include Scizor and Lucario any tips or criticism is accepted thanks :D

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. coolminun

coolminun Banned

This seems like it may be in the wrong thread. i think older gen means RBY, GSC, and RSE

3. PokemonTrainerKaden

PokemonTrainerKaden Well-Known Member

Well just because you lost one battle doesn't mean that you need to give up and go back to making a brand new team. It just means that you can't win them all. What you can do is learn to adapt using your current team.

4. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick Well-Known Member

Lucario is a good Sweeper but has countless weaknesses same with scizor but overal go with scizor for its speed

5. bamstaman

bamstaman New Member

well could u tell us ur team and moveset?

6. AromaFlora

AromaFlora floofy

Best solution: learn to play. You were most likely outplayed. You NEED to keep your Tyranitar/Hippowdon alive so you can thwart out the Sunny Day. Like Zoruaruler said, learn to adapt using your current team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.