• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunch

N's Apprentice
I recently just built a Sandstorm team at first it was amazing and worked flawlessly but it then fell apart when fighting a Sunny day team so I went back to the drawing boards and decided to ask for help. Can you guys help me come up with a team please? I would like it to include Scizor and Lucario any tips or criticism is accepted thanks :D

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

Well just because you lost one battle doesn't mean that you need to give up and go back to making a brand new team. It just means that you can't win them all. What you can do is learn to adapt using your current team.

ThisIsPatrick

Lucario is a good Sweeper but has countless weaknesses same with scizor but overal go with scizor for its speed

AromaFlora

floofy
Best solution: learn to play. You were most likely outplayed. You NEED to keep your Tyranitar/Hippowdon alive so you can thwart out the Sunny Day. Like Zoruaruler said, learn to adapt using your current team.

Status
Not open for further replies.