• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could someone please help me locate a missing piece of Kris fanart? ("Fight me!")

Bahmo

The fanart in question had Kris/Crystal, in particular the Pokemon Special version, in an aggressive stance, yelling "Fight me!" The art was accompanied by a description like "Crystal can kick a man's head off his body. It's canon." (Note that so far as I recall, that has not actually happened in canon.) There may also have been an adjacent drawing of her kicking, though not, AFAIR, her kicking a man's head off.

I forget where I saw this. I'm thinking it was Instagram but it's not there now, so far as I can see. I haven't been able to find it.

But does anyone know where it is/was posted, and/or have a copy? If so please help; I'd be much obliged.