• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could team rocket capture pikachu but giovanni would reject it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunanight

since the begining: they have wanted pikachu.

(REALY, GIOVANNI IS IN VIRIDAN CITY: I AM SURE HE HAS ABOUT 100 PIKACHU'S)

in kanto, they were serious. they were pathetic in johto, hoenn and sinnoh.

however, in isshu: they are serious about their loyalty to team rocket.

Imagine this: they send pikachu to the boss, giovanni checks to see if it is powerful but does not want it and sends it back and ash gets it back somehow.

this could make them more involved with the team plasma plot since they would not need pikachu but could just follow ash around for his other pokemon.

I know it sounds stupid but it could have them get slightly less screentime and it could focus a bit more on the gym's and the league

discuss...

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Then they've wasted their time XD

But seriously, I think that this could actually happen during BW..Think of it like this. You've been working hard to get this person a special gift. You get it and its great, but they reject it, making you feel like crap. Something like that with Giovanni could actually result in some kind of character development for the Rocket Trio

But of course getting Pokemon is only one part of their mission, so it might not be to bad.

Just my two cents..

Last edited:

Joe.

TR would kill themselves if that happened lol.

TicoPokemonMaster

But seriously, I think that this could actually happen during BW..Think of it like this. You've been working hard to get this person a special gift. You get it and its great, but they reject it, making you feel like crap. Something like that with Giovanni could actually result in some kind of character development for the Rocket Trio

But of course getting Pokemon is only one part of their mission, so it might not be to bad.

Just my two cents..

Giovanni rejected the yanma that JJ&M sent them and they were happy to think that their boss taught it anicentpower and was a gift for Jessie. When in all reality that yanma probably already knew anicentpower.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
^Yeah..

But this is Ash's Pikachu we're talking about XD

Plus now that we're in BW they'll probably be reporting to Giovanni more often than having Delibird send Pokemon over, so they can actually talk to Giovanni about their latest captures. If any of this happens and he rejects Pikachu, they'll likely know the real reason why. Considering how much they work for that Pikachu to go into Giovanni's hands, they might be a little dissapointed to see that he dosent want it

OR, he lets TR keep Pikachu as a prize for their effort, but then we just have another TR capture, Ash defeats them moment ..Unless they turned Pikachu into a mind slave o_O

TicoPokemonMaster

^Yeah..

But this is Ash's Pikachu we're talking about XD

Plus now that we're in BW they'll probably be reporting to Giovanni more often than having Delibird send Pokemon over, so they can actually talk to Giovanni about their latest captures. If any of this happens and he rejects Pikachu, they'll likely know the real reason why. Considering how much they work for that Pikachu to go into Giovanni's hands, they might be a little dissapointed to see that he dosent want it

OR, he lets TR keep Pikachu as a prize for their effort, but then we just have another TR capture, Ash defeats them moment ..Unless they turned Pikachu into a mind slave o_O

We all know that is never going to happen.

Plus something I thought about today. Team Rocket is not gonna steal pokemon from trainers. Reason is this is a kid's show. What would the writers be teaching kids if they allow Team Rocket to steal trainers pokemon or catch them in the wild and send them over to the boss. Which is why I think that is what happened with yanma.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
We all know that is never going to happen.

Yeah I know XD

They already pulled the mind slave thing back in the Orange Islands anyway..

Plus something I thought about today. Team Rocket is not gonna steal pokemon from trainers. Reason is this is a kid's show. What would the writers be teaching kids if they allow Team Rocket to steal trainers pokemon or catch them in the wild and send them over to the boss. Which is why I think that is what happened with yanma.

Thats why they're the bad guys though D:

But I do see your point. They cant have TR stealing Pokemon, and then keeping them. They stolen plenty of times, but they cant keep them. Mostly cause Ash is always there to be the hero and such.

Then again we saw J stealing Pokemon from trainers and selling them away as trophies..We never saw what happened to some of those Pokemon sadly..Its still a possibility, just unlikely given Ash always being there at the right time :]

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY

10+ years of their time... wasted.

Oh wait, I forgot, apparently no time ever passes in the Anime now, so it will be like nothing ever happened. Oh joyous day! Let us praise the new Anime for ruining everything that the old Anime seemed to progress through!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Oh wait, I forgot, apparently no time ever passes in the Anime now, so it will be like nothing ever happened. Oh joyous day! Let us praise the new Anime for ruining everything that the old Anime seemed to progress through!

Time passed in the original seasons?

TicoPokemonMaster

Yeah I know XD

Then again we saw J stealing Pokemon from trainers and selling them away as trophies..We never saw what happened to some of those Pokemon sadly..Its still a possibility, just unlikely given Ash always being there at the right time :]

Well techincally from what we saw every time J stole pokemon and Ash was around she ended up losing said pokemon.

I'm not saying that the Team Rocket organization doesn't steal, the first movie showed how they caught all those Tauros. What I am saying is that its not going to happen in the main series, or whenever their is a hero present( Kenta).

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Serious, what would Giovanni do with Pikachu? He deals with greater power, such as Mewtwo XD

thunderblade12

Pikachu is obviously special. Could any other Pikachu take down a Regice or Latios? Sorry Charizard fanboys, Pikachu is Ash's strongest at the peak of it's power. And don't even use "power fluctuation" as an excuse, that applies to everything. Falkner and Clair (mere Gym Leaders) gave Charizard a difficult time; Clair even took place after Charizard's special training. Are we supposed to believe Ash can defeat 30 other gym leaders without Charizard but those two are the exception and are "supah speshul awesome" enough to defeat everything Ash has aside from Charizard?

Anyway, I don't understand how people think Team Rocket were so serious back in Kanto. The first two episodes they appeared in they seemed like a threat and then they were reduced to being Beedrill's pin cussions

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Pikachu is great as a Pokemon Giovanni would be lucky to have it you know if Pikachu never got stalked buy zekrom's thundercloud. But if Giovanni did finally have i hope there was like a 2 or 3 part episode for it's rescue.

Giovanni

Long lost trainer
that pikachu ash has is the strongest pikachu out there lol, if Ash used it all this time and he made it this far, no doubt team rocket wants it, but you know their comic relief. Im amazed that giovanni has no knowledge on this pikachu, doing so, Giovanni will send all his minions to catch it, not team rocket cuz their giant failures. If pikachu had something that would make it obey Giovanni, then yes Giovanni wouldnt reject it.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
If Giovanni has watched the Sinnoh league, so maybe, why not? But if he didn't, I don't see why he would want a regular Pikachu more than legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.