• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could the new opening be constantly updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
And, in the opening Phanpy has one scene on it's own attacking, followed by a frozen image of the group. The other potential evolutions get little more than that, in fact. That can easily be updated, and they've done it before. They'll make a 20-odd minute episode that has no purpose and is immediately forgotten, so 10 seconds of footage that will last for 50 episodes or more and help the continuity isn't a daring investment.

Alastor DMc

If anyone watches Bleach, the ending song Houki Hoshi (3rd ending I believe) was different every episode. I don't see why it would be so out of the question to have these updated scenes already done and ready to go. Writers don't sit in an office and write this week's episode one week prior to airing it. They already know what's going to happen, probably 30 episodes and more down the line.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Whee, I was right!

[img139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/scott85/df57ea46.jpg[/img139]

Marshtompt has replaced Mudkip!

This opens the floodgates for many new evolutions and/or captures. Guess they finally found a way to avoid putting spoilers in the opening.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Question:Are Manene and Chimecho still in the opening together? I'm not sure if both of them still being in there would *definitely* mean that Chimecho's coming back(although it'd seem to suggest it...), but if Chimecho goes away entirely, either A)The animators decided to keep us in the dark and/or to make us think that B is going to happen, or B)Chiirin ain't coming back.

But bravo for "them" deciding to add in new captures/evos to the opening gradually instead of spoiling everything or making the opening inconsistant(when it comes to evos, if nothing else).

B

Blaziken master

You have to wonder what will be next... I like that they changed what Brock was doing as well

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This gives hope that Chimecho is not gone for good.

Taking Chimecho away from James was like someone viciously ripping out his heart. James loved the little guy, so hopefully the writers realize how important they made Chimecho to James and have him pick him up eventually.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
CyberCubed said:
This gives hope that Chimecho is not gone for good.

Taking Chimecho away from James was like someone viciously ripping out his heart. James loved the little guy, so hopefully the writers realize how important they made Chimecho to James and have him pick him up eventually.

The thing is...if it does come back...TR's motto..will be at the end

Mewoth: That's right

Wobbafet: Wobbafet

Chimecho: Chime Chime

Manene: Mane Mane

wow...imigine...they get more pkmn....it'd be totally funny...5 min later...AH FINALLY they'd be done...lol

as i did like it they did change the whole thing of Brock and his Marshtomp...

i can't wait for another update like this :D

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
I think without a question it could be updated they put marshtomp in there and the part where each of ash's pokemon attack that can also be changed i got a good feeling that grovyle will evolve, after watching the battle arena episode i just got that gut feeling that it will evolve.

JazzJazz

Flamez said:
I think without a question it could be updated they put marshtomp in there

You're right, there is no question, this has already been done... did you read CyberCubed's earlier post? There was an image and all...

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
Does any know where I can download da updated theme song??

B

Brocksketchum

TeddiUrsa said:
yes,it was.

And for further proof:

[img139]http://onfinite.com/libraries/671012/1c0.jpg[/img139]

TeddiUrsa stole my glory. :(

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Its a first for an opening thats for sure but I think any team edits in the opening will most likley wait until the next frontier update after its capture/evolution (Manene excluded)

F

Factory Head Noland

Since this intro has been updated, do you think the Advanced Battle intro could be aswell?

They have Noland there already but when Greta and everyone else appear, do you think they will all be unblacked like in this intro?

I hope so. I already think it looks stupid that Noland is there in the first place when we're nowhere near to the Battle Frontier.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Its a first for an opening thats for sure but I think any team edits in the opening will most likley wait until the next frontier update after its capture/evolution (Manene excluded)
true and if bonsly is Brock's since it seemed obvious that it was brock's since it ran with all of brock's pokemon and it was dancing with tr's and ash and co.s pokemon in the previous ending.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
Factory Head Noland said:
Since this intro has been updated, do you think the Advanced Battle intro could be aswell?

They have Noland there already but when Greta and everyone else appear, do you think they will all be unblacked like in this intro?

I hope so. I already think it looks stupid that Noland is there in the first place when we're nowhere near to the Battle Frontier.

Advanced Battle will be over before they will be able to update it. Maybe they'll do it with the season after it but I doubt it.

G

Geki

It's awesome that the opening is constantly updating, that means I don't have to entirely give up hope of Grovyle evolving!

Status
Not open for further replies.