• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could the new opening be constantly updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzJazz

Geki said:
It's awesome that the opening is constantly updating, that means I don't have to entirely give up hope of Grovyle evolving!

You never had to... just because sceptile isn't in the opening doesn't mean that grovyle will never evolve.

F

Factory Head Noland

I like how this opening is done, it's probably one of the best.

There is much room is the woods so that could mean quite a few captures and they will just be added to the scene like Mudkip changed to Marshtomp.

I love the way that the Frontier Brain's are shadowed out until they have appeared.

[img200]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6528/greta10pe.gif[/img200]

Here's Greta!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Kind of sucks how the credits seem to get in the way though :/

L

Lovely May

Factory Head Noland said:
I like how this opening is done, it's probably one of the best.
I love the way that the Frontier Brain's are shadowed out until they have appeared.
[img200]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6528/greta10pe.gif[/img200]
Well, I must admit but probably not all people will agree with me, this opening reminds me some openings from "Sailormoon" (japanese versions).

F

Factory Head Noland

Here is a picture from said scene~

[img139]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Petalburg/Forest.jpg[/img139]

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Ack. Marshtomp just doesn't look right there. o.o

Anyways, I predict the active Pokemon won't evolve. Like Squirtle, that'd be a total pain to re-animate. And Munchlax of coures won't. However, that leaves other like Combusken, Grovyle, and Corphish to evolve. Not that Corphish should, but it certainly does have a lot of room there....

F

Factory Head Noland

Lil Brother said:
Ack. Marshtomp just doesn't look right there. o.o

Anyways, I predict the active Pokemon won't evolve. Like Squirtle, that'd be a total pain to re-animate. And Munchlax of coures won't. However, that leaves other like Combusken, Grovyle, and Corphish to evolve. Not that Corphish should, but it certainly does have a lot of room there....

I think it looks great there, it fits in so well.

But I'm a Marshtomp lover...

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I think we should be hopeing for captures rather than evolutions

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Man, a Donphan would look so awesome in the opening.

F

Factory Head Noland

If Phanpy were ever to evolve, there is room for it in the intro~

[img139]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Petalburg/Forest2.jpg[/img139]

Phanpy isn't in the forest with all the other Pokemon but under where Ash and Corphish are sitting, there is a good space where it could be drawn in to.

[img139]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Petalburg/PhanpyIntro.jpg[/img139]

And with all the room on the screen, I'm positive Phanpy could be changed into a Donphan.

I'm not speculating evolution here, I'm just theorising it. I don't want Phanpy to evolve, it's too kawaii :p

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It probably will evolve anyway.

I'm wondering if they'll place Eevee next to May trying to cheer her up when she's crying under the tree. Her little cutesy baby Pokemon is bound to be placed righr next to her looking at her with a sad face.

L

Lovely May

CyberCubed said:
It probably will evolve anyway.
I agree. Ash took Phnapy not without reason. I hope, it will evolve.
Ash would look cool with Donphan by his side.

JazzJazz

Factory Head Noland said:
If Phanpy were ever to evolve, there is room for it in the intro~

Remember that spaces shouldn't be used as speculation on former captures/evolutions... remember how that old ending was updated and the new additions to the teams were sometimes squeezed into tight spaces? Spaces or not, donphan could go anywhere (or nowhere), only time will tell...

Thriller

Its almost time
Gaiash said:
I think we should be hopeing for captures rather than evolutions

You only THINK though ;p. Too bad for you evolutions don't have to be confirmed anymore. *Looks a Glalie and Marshtomp with a smile*

CuberCubed said:
I'm wondering if they'll place Eevee next to May trying to cheer her up when she's crying under the tree. Her little cutesy baby Pokemon is bound to be placed righr next to her looking at her with a sad face.

I agree. May always needs something like that to cheer her up.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Phanpy doesn't need to evolve but its attack scene is the longest, perhaps this means a new capture?

Alfonso

Derpgull
Gaiash said:
Phanpy doesn't need to evolve but its attack scene is the longest, perhaps this means a new capture?

...How in the world does its attack scene mean a new capture? You're comparing two totally different things.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Gaiash said:

That. is. not. funny. Phanpy does need to evolve. Now. It's been hinted ever since the Donphan episode at the end of Hoenn that Ash would have liked Phanpy to evolve (dodges barrage of Cyndaquil and Totodile references)

Team Rocket Admin

The new opening is confusing to the max. In some ways it works better for THE DUB, than the Japanese version. Chimecho & Mudkip are technically still here, but it also opens up spoiler city. The producers are up to something, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.