• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could the otter stay with Ash past Best Wishes?

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Any things possible this series

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Its so popular, since its not with the girl who gets replaced every generation you'd think the Pokemon people would keep the little thing. They kind of did that with Aipom, they could do the same thing here only hopefully better. What do you think?

Nekaku

Maybe they plan to do a Johto and have some of the Kanto Pokemon go with Ash. I would enjoy Ash bringing along some older guys to new regions then swapping out now and again. Kinda like Paul did in Sinnoh.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The ONLY reason Aipom stayed was so it could evolve into Ambipom.

So, no. Oshawott will not stay. There is absolutely no reason for it to stay.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Hmm, i'm not sure.. shall we ask Infernape and Gible if being popular means you will go to the next region?

Never in a million years.

Janovy

Banned
Oh God no, I'd quit the anime if that happened.

Nekaku

Hmm, i'm not sure.. shall we ask Infernape and Gible if being popular means you will go to the next region?

Well it could be argued that the reason was they did not want any other pokes bar Pika and Meowth. I find it interesting every odd number region Ash had no old pokes with him but every even number he did.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Probably not, but I would like a filler saga where ash went to a new part of a region/frontier-esque place, and took onnly pikachu. He would then ask for specific pokemons from oak and train them. Then he would have big battles with rivals, people in towns of new part of region, frontier brains or even champions. For instance, Ash deciding he wanted to bring back Gliscor and do some more training with it to learn some new things like protect+toxic or something like that and it does so and ash trains it to master its defense stat. This is a long shot I know but now that they introduced the don george training clubs where it has like a pool and treadmills, could don george teach ash to train his pokemon in a selected field such as in defense? Oh and another important thing, Ash would train everyone and help them grow stronger, from torterra to torkoal to sceptile to charizard. That is my idea of a filler saga, sure the battle frontier was good but I wanted bigger training then glimpses, to see ash being competitive and training in ev'd or trying to put his pokemon against specific things so they can master their ____ stat(s). But I would like to see Samurott return in the future, it is a cool pokemon.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I could see Oshawott going with Ash to the Gen VI region for comedy relief.

Oshawott was hilarious when he threw his scalchop on the ground!

And by the way, Oshawott is the most popular Unova starter in Japan.

Rex Kamex

He could, but won't since he's of the 5th gen- he'll probably get replaced by a cute 6th gen starter.

The kanto starters stayed. Oshawott is not hated like Tepig

But they slowly got replaced as Johto went on. Now they pretty much just have Ash start from scratch each region.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
He may appear in the next gen league

Aria-Forme

Tina Tsukumo
I doubt Oshawott would stay past BW. I'm almost certain he'll suffer the same fate and end up at the lab. It'd be more surprising if they kept him around.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I highly doubt he'll stay with ash after unova's over he may be back for the next league though =).

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
Surprise league entrance? Possibly.
But to another region alongside Pikachu? No way. Especially if it evolves during Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.