• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could the otter stay with Ash past Best Wishes?

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Any things possible this series

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The kanto starters stayed. Oshawott is not hated like Tepig

Since when is Tepig hated? some people don't like him, just like some people don't like Oshawott, that doesn't mean they hate him or if they do, its not everyone its some people.

Answering the question, unless we get a Johto of Pokeamerica after Isshu and the starters get rotated out like the Kanto ones by the new ones I can still see Oshawott appear once in a while with the new starter/s having more focus, otherwise no.

Piplup is still adverstised and he is out of the anime, they can keep milking Oshawott even if he isn't there, Piplup is in the cover os Pokepark 2 lol with only Isshu pokemons I believe.

CupidKirby

They could just as easily make a next gen cute starter to give to Ash / girl companion.

From what I've seen Oshawott does have slightly less controversy within the fandom than Piplup did.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Only Pikachu stayed with Ash for the entire sereis, and only because he's Ash's first pokemon and has been given prime importance as Ash's little tail, following him everywhere. Therefore, something similiar will remain in each season, even if it is only a reminder of the Kanto region.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I WISH Oshawott would stay on for the next season, but I doubt it based on the track record of other starters. :< It's a shame though. The character design for him is cute, and he has a funny personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.