• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could there be 3 forms of Giratina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
......? evil chiken giratina

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Well, you'll have to wait and see of course.

i think that would be the best thing thing to do even though
it would be very interesting to have those new forms.

say i'm sure people have heard of that possible new version of D/P game, maybe the giratina form will be in there.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I figured somebody would say that, which is why I included a link to the page about the basilisk. try reading it, it sounds just like Giratina. And most legendaries are based on something or another. (Example: Moltres/Ho-oh = Pheonix)

You're right about legendaries being based on something, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Giratina is based upon the basilisk. I do not believe that Giratina is based on the basilisk, but I am flawed, since otherwise, I do not know what Giratina is based on. However I really doubt that Giratina was based on the basilisk. I think Origin Form looks more like a tapeworm...

And Moltres was based on the feng-huang. Its different from a phoenix.

Well I always see Giratina as 'The Elephant caterpillar from Hell!'.
And Caterpillar's change pretty fast, so anything is possible.

Yes, and the Origin Form is the elephant butterfly from hell.

say i'm sure people have heard of that possible new version of D/P game, maybe the giratina form will be in there.

I think its possible that the Origin Form is in the new version, rather than this supposed 'chicken giratina'.

I hope there won't be a chicken Giratina,it just doesn't fit. Anyways,I wouldn't use it,I would only use the 6 legged lizard form and the origin form.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Seems like a reasonable assumption, but they havn't even added the 2nd form yet, so I doubt it will happen.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
i heard of travel form a worm-snake thing

ukgarchomp

pokemon guitarist
i can imagine the cover for the next game you must save the world from a evil chicken oh no its using its roar of time. scary stuff

^^real smart bumping a thread which last post was a year ago^^

Alloute

Not Banned
No, Giratina will be out of the picture soon, it's all about HG/SS and Lugia and Ho-Oh, so no new forms for Giratina-sama :/

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Giratina ultra evil chicken form? Why its found in Kanto's torn world of course! But seriously that sounds badass. Roar I am giratina giant chicken lizard!

Alloute

Not Banned
Giratina ultra evil chicken form? Why its found in Kanto's torn world of course! But seriously that sounds badass. Roar I am giratina giant chicken lizard!

*Facepalm* Soon my face will be raw....

Nice ideas, but please for the love of God, be reasonable, there won't be a new forme :(

the master123

Ive Gotta bad feelin
Well theirs a form that fly's and a form that walks so how about a form that swims???
Yeah i know crazy idea.

coolespeon

I dont know.
It could be, but how it will look like? maybe a "chicken" giratina as some in thread have said, but anyway, how and when it will appear?

BCVM22

It could be, but how it will look like? maybe a "chicken" giratina as some in thread have said, but anyway, how and when it will appear?

Alright, this is counterintuitive but what the hell, some of you people are just off the charts insane.

For pity's sake, people, LET THE THREAD GO! ONE PERSON noticed how old this thread is and the rest of you just decided to putz around in here beating a dead horse in a year-old topic. NO there is no third form of Giratina.

Jesus effing Christ, people, use some goddamn common sense and let the thread sit until one of the mods decides to walk by and close it.

jellsprout

Apocalypse Birdy Forme. I approve.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
to weird for a \dragon ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.