• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Could you live without the internet?

Could you live without the Internet?

• Yes.

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • No.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Can I at least save my cookies?

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
NO NO NO NO NO NO

So, could you? I mean, If you use it for alot of work stuff, then no wai, or if you use it for socializing, or just addicted to it. Could you?

7 tyranitars

*faints at the thought of losing the internet*

Profesco

gone gently
Yep.

There'd be lots more inconvenience spread throughout almost every facet of daily life, and I'd have to say goodbye to most of you lovely anyeurisms-waiting-to-happen, but I'd be alive and well.

chimkong

Sure, it will cause some difficulties and inconvinience at first, but I'll be happy to say - "Good riddance from that darn distraction-from-homework!" :p

~CK

Illusion-Master-Zoroark

<-- He will find you
I could live without it I guess, It would be my last option but I could still live ( I guess... )

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I would definitely say yes, the internet for me has been a drain on my life for the last few months since I had it. Lacking discpline has caused me to spend so much time procrastinating on school assignments. Without it though, I wouldn't have been able to complete the pokedex in Heart Gold and it has helped me when doing research papers. But without it, I would find many more stimulating things to do with time. Particularly when I was in High School, I had no TV or Internet, I was able to get a lot done and able to find many fascinating things to pursue. But for now I will continue to use the internet, as I have some research papers coming up soon.

Hunter067

Recreational Gamer
The Internet, basically a huge interlinked network of computers. One of the most important forms of commerce. Would I be able to live without it? Well, I have before. So yes, I think I more than capable of living without it.

Haxorusfan

Dragon Trainer
No internet = nooooooooooooooooooooooo happiness

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'd be a very, very bored woman who'd have a much harder time finding less-common items to buy/info on pretty much any subject I could think of, but I could live without the internet.
(on the bright side, I'd probably get more studying done that way. Probably.)

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I always have conversations about how we're much too dependent on technology anyway; I could live with out it.

I'd probably devote my time to watching Movies/TV/playing DS though as a form of procrastination.

SnowyPiplup

Aren't I ADORABLE?
I'd be so bored I'd be the first person on Earth to actually die of boredom.

Whimsicott

I could live
So yes, I can live without internet :3
but i'll probably go insane after a few days -.-