• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Couldn't Jetix have learnt from Cartoon Networks mistakes?

Do you think that Jetix should have aired 1 or 2 new episodes a week?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Not to sure

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

harryheart

Jetix are stopping airing new episodes after the 20th! I know its because America are only a few episodes ahead but its really annoying that we can't see them.

Couldn't Jetix have learned from Cartoon Networks mistakes? Couldn't they have aired 1 or 2 new episodes a week. At least that way we don't have to sit around for months waiting for new dubbed episodes, they would come at a steady rate and it would be more exciting looking forward to a new episode.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I feel that Jetix should have done what they did with season 3 of Naruto, airing only one new episode a week, and repeated that episode throughout the week. Even though I would have preferred if they hadn't had dropped Naruto, even if it was repeats, so that they could use both shows to fill up a schedule so they wouldn't have to repeat so often. Or even if they had aired all new episodes on the first week, but aired repeats on weekdays and new eps on weekends.

Last edited:
Jetix/ Fox Kids has done that since day one where i live. We never came any further then the sharpedo episode in hoenn because of them wanting to take 10 episodes at a time. And they never finished it. And they jumped straight of from kanto.
Jetix will never learn.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I wish they would too. They could just show the episodes before America?

Chrono Mizaki

I wish they would too. They could just show the episodes before America?

Which requires a dubbing company to do the english voices if the episodes planned for america haven't been dubbed.

Thing is... Jetix is a kid's channel. And in such, they will air the next episode a day later because there are kids who will be impatient for the next episode. So in the end, it doesn't really matter. A lot of the kid's programs will get repeated to death or have a premiere episode prior to the following day.

Besides, Kids won't be losing over any sleep. And I certainly ain't fussed what Jetix does with Pokemon anyway. There's always the wonder of the internet for your daily fix of pokemon (whether it's Dubbed or Japanese)

harryheart

Which requires a dubbing company to do the english voices if the episodes planned for america haven't been dubbed.

Thing is... Jetix is a kid's channel. And in such, they will air the next episode a day later because there are kids who will be impatient for the next episode. So in the end, it doesn't really matter. A lot of the kid's programs will get repeated to death or have a premiere episode prior to the following day.

Besides, Kids won't be losing over any sleep. And I certainly ain't fussed what Jetix does with Pokemon anyway. There's always the wonder of the internet for your daily fix of pokemon (whether it's Dubbed or Japanese)

Quite true but It's not the same as watching it on T.V

you mean on youtube?cause PUSA went on there and deleted all the episodes.now you only see them on tv. dont know why they did that.

harryheart

you mean on youtube?cause PUSA went on there and deleted all the episodes.now you only see them on tv. dont know why they did that.

Yeah I heard that, but there are still sites where you can see all of the episodes. But its just not the same.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I think Jetix should air one new episode per week. At least.

Catching up with USA is not an excuse really...

harryheart

I think Jetix should air one new episode per week. At least.

Catching up with USA is not an excuse really...

Yeah, exactly if we catch up with the US then we have to have a huge break which is really annoying. I think that the rest of the eps will probably come back in November so they can air the Ranger episodes when the game comes out!

Just a theory!

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
You Can Still Get Them On Youtube But i Think It Would be Better 1-2 New Episodes a week it builds suspense i mean look at things like (steering off topic here but You will Get What i Mean)The Bill And Casulty They ar only on 1 and 2 times a week but they still get good viewings

harryheart

You Can Still Get Them On Youtube But i Think It Would be Better 1-2 New Episodes a week it builds suspense i mean look at things like (steering off topic here but You will Get What i Mean)The Bill And Casulty They ar only on 1 and 2 times a week but they still get good viewings

Exactly, ;000; and having 2 new episodes isn't going to be that hard to do

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
If It Where to happen then We Would never have to stop because we'd always be so many episodes behind America

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
2 episodes of course!

empress_donna

The Insane Donnaness
I was afraid Jetix would do this. I hope that they start showing new episodes soon, but don't hold your breath.

They might do what they did to Sailor Moon when they were Fox Kids and show the same episode at 6am and again at 5pm at night, then repeat them over and over so you never really get to see the 'end' of the series.

You think they would know better.. but Jetix is aimed at kids, or to be precise 'males'.. it even says that on their wiki (iirc). They care more about roping in that audience than caring about what the audience wants.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think they should have gone with 1 episode a week, to space it out a bit.

And why did they change to Jetix anyway, that just confuses people.

AtoMan

Restoring the Kanto
Why? Because Pokemon is a business, and it air on Jetix in most of Europe. Or at least used to, and will again, thanks to the decision.

...what does mean "Naruto dropped"? How many seasons did they air? Did they say anything about not airing it anymore or what?

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
Couldn't Jetix have learned from Cartoon Networks mistakes? Couldn't they have aired 1 or 2 new episodes a week. At least that way we don't have to sit around for months waiting for new dubbed episodes, they would come at a steady rate and it would be more exciting looking forward to a new episode.

It's no mistake, that's their exact plan. The show isn't being produced by their studios and the season is paid for, that usually means they'll run it all right away and not advertise too much.

This way Jetix is excited about a new addition to their plain ol' Daily Schedule, and they can rerun the hell out of it!

harryheart

It's no mistake, that's their exact plan. The show isn't being produced by their studios and the season is paid for, that usually means they'll run it all right away and not advertise too much.

This way Jetix is excited about a new addition to their plain ol' Daily Schedule, and they can rerun the hell out of it!

Well thats stupid, can't they please their viewers?