• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

LF, I made a crappy valentine's day story

Crappy or creepy? I think my innonence was actually gone at a normal age, about 14 or so I guess.

He meant crappy.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Oh, lets hear it then Imposter.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Imposter, wtf did I just read. I actually thought that there was going to be some kind of murder or rape happen towards the end.

I have no idea how it relates to V.D, I don't know the story behind V.D anyway :p

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

You are heartless though ;)

That's not necessarily true BPM, it lasts for some people but not for others.

Yh I've never been in love so I didn't get the connection. I don't do V.D or love...

Also, it was specifically about young love and how it never lasts. As in, high school young. At that age, it seems like the joy will last forever, but they only realize that it is doomed to fall when it's too late.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Status
Not open for further replies.