• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
178 .

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

So, here's the deal people.

I don't be dirty and say stuff like earlier today, but if I happen to come in during after hours or be here while after hours start, I go crazy. Deal?

JUST GO WITH A MARLON ALREADY!!!!!

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid

I can choose whichever Marlon I feel like. OH wait! I forgot to see if there's a manga avy of him... Don't think there is...

I agree with them.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

Fine. Somewhere that's between like cursing and stuff, but not crazy.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

Look, I'm fine during thread. If I'm here in after hours, I jump up to the topic all of you are on which is most likely dirty.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

This place is always after hours though.

There is a line, and it takes a certain maturity level to see that

Though you are mature, your brain hasn't developed enough to notice those social guidelines

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

That sounded mature Imposter.

I just had a CT60 Drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.