• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
If it's Black I'm game!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
2.....Oh karma...

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Thanks Kyle, now we can win again!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
4 now lets get some more!

Indragon

Back in the USSR
*cough*

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'd like to celebrate my becoming a mod with a nice, harmless post.

Not bothering y'all, am I?

Have a nice day. :)

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Wow we reached 4 :p

Lets start again then, 1

pirate555

Word.
2! Rhymes with do, true, taboo, loo, yahoo, boo, untrue, Peru, queue, cue, crew, brew, sue, stew, goo, rue....

Pirate

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
3! Rhymes with um...tree ^^

Shedinja705

An outcast...
5. Now that indragon is a mod, he'll post at 99.XD

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
6...i think my juice can needs a fix :3

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
2! Rhymes with do, true, taboo, loo, yahoo, boo, untrue, Peru, queue, cue, crew, brew, sue, stew, goo, rue....

You forgot shoe, blue, new, knew, clue, glue, kangaroo, chew, flew, Swablu, Staryu, Riolu, Raichu, Xatu, Pikachu, Raikou, Natu, Pichu, Mewtwo, Pachirisu, and Budew.

8. Rhymes with plate, ate, rate, wait, date, bait, hate, gate, and Raticate.

pirate555

Word.
9, I got bored.....but if you ever write pokemon-inspireed poetry, you're off to a good start in the rhyming department :p

Pirate

Dattebayo

Banned
11, I'm so jealous at Indragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.