• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
2 sigh, homework

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
so I'm watching the 5th episode of Yu-gi-oh! and could not believe the things that would go on in a duel. there is no point in attacking a cocoon with 2600 DEF when your monster has 2300 ATK; just because he has a spear, he's not gonna tear through the cocoon, wtf Yugi

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
6 basically, his opponent was defending itself, and his monster is like his Pokemon

his opponent's DEFENSE > his monster's ATTACK power

why would you attack your opponent? it's a losing battle. season 1 was a mess

Cutty

Forever now
7. Im not really fond of the anime, its really dragging...
I used to collect the comics. Sometimes still playing the game.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
9 something Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! have in common: their first seasons were weird and did not make sense

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
11 it makes me think “I watched THAT as a kid. damn, I would've watched anything"

Cutty

Forever now
The gengar one is also cute... I havent checked other pokemon. There are other pics n designs of course.
It comes in different types, sizes n colours.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
18 A T-shirt for everyone lol

Those kind of t shirts have low quality ink printed onto low quality t shirts… unfortunately. Bobbles appear after one wash and the iron can remove ink… even when ironing inside out.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
21 for the record, I never offered my opinion of T-shirts. idrc. that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.