• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
52 I was in a rush

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
54 what's too short?

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
thirty-six plus 20

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
60 omg it's story time with Virtual Headache!

today's story is... The Origins of SPPf

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It's been years, I forgot most stuff already. I think I joined in 2003 and then the forums were remade. One of my first threads was asking why my post count didn't go up^^; There was also an arcade at some point if I recall correctly. I also remember some of the old mods' names and the forums being very slow. What else do you want to her?
You can also check out old archives of the forums here: http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.serebiiforums.com

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
62 Hmmm,interesting.
Was the arcade like the Games section?

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
62 wow I was sure the forum started late 2003. so when did guests stop? I mean, I've seen them in old threads, but not now

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
62 Hmmm,interesting.
Was the arcade like the Games section?
No, it wasn't. The is an Arcade modification for vBulletin which usually has flash games. Now I'm not really if there was an arcade or not. I hope I'm not confusing something and giving false information^^;
62 wow I was sure the forum started late 2003. so when did guests stop? I mean, I've seen them in old threads, but not now
Not sure when it really started. The archive also has reuslts form 2002...
Guests? Do you mean when guests weren't allowed to post anymore? From what I remeber they were never able to post. What you see might be posts from deleted accounts. Inactive accounts were often pruned way back then.
SlenderMan0 said:
63 And did we have banners?
Which banners do you mean? The ones at the top?

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
66 How many members when u first started? Do u know joe serebii personally?

AmaNoGawa

Mewtwo's Trainer
68! Woot! lol passing the time by playing games :)

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
^you should talk to Mug. she is also a female.

[insert perverted number here]

Moog2

Must stay awake...
70. To answer the question from a few pages ago:

Like... six months? :p

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
71 what question was that? too lazy tired right now to look

Status
Not open for further replies.