• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
7 2

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
75 ohhh cherries

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
77 PWNHG you're so rich in antioxidants

Moog2

Must stay awake...
78. How long it's been since I was on here. :p

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
66 How many members when u first started? Do u know joe serebii personally?
I don't know how many members there were. You can check out the archive link I posted a few posts ago to find out how many members there were at certain times. And I don't know Joe personally. I tihnk we talked on AIM once or twice but that was very long time ago.
67 here's an example of what I was talking about:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?27373-Pokemon-Survivor&p=3193106#post3193106

p.s. I hope I'm not barraging you with questions lol
That's a deleted account. Posts don't get removed if an aco**** is deleted. And it's fine.

Cutty

Forever now
Yvertal96 rated 'your song' 7... finally...
I wouldve given it 5...

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
8 lol VH misspelled account and accidentally included a profanity

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
10 Elysian?

Status
Not open for further replies.