• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
4 5

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
46 cutty, noivern isn't the evolution of swoobat

Cutty

Forever now
Did i ever say noivern evolve from Swoobat?
The reason i wanna transfer my shiny bats cuz i want to have bat team...

Died 10x before beating first boss... Im such a pro gamer...

Well I died 20 times /yupthatsrightimevencompetitiveatbeingaworsegamer

Also which game are you talking about?•shot•

Why the random I'm mad comment? o.o;

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
hello hello hello hellooo, hello helloo hello hellloooo, helloo helloo heloo.
here we are now, entertainers you are stupid and contagious!

whers your sig from its quite lovely looking.

Cutty

Forever now
Whose sig?

Castlevania mirror of fate...
Well I died only 3x for second boss... stupid game control...

It's from court of owls storyline in batman.

Never really got into castlevania… preferred metroid… until it became a 1st person shooter lol.

Cutty

Forever now
56. On what game did u die 20 times?

Actually im the worst player, i couldnt beat the final boss in my last castlevania game... and now i can just easily die by short distance jump or wrong step...

I made that bit up to sound worse lol •shot• Although thinking about it possibly the 1st zelda on the wii…(more than 20 times maybe) I got my brother to complete it for me lol

Well on the zero suit metroid game I jumped into a section of the game where I needed a certain upgrade (which I never collected) and I cannot get any further… /isuckbetterlol

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
60! ;060; weee :)

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
61 cutty, noivern is a wynern: noise + wyvern. we can assume from its attack, Boom burst, and its speakerphone-ears, that it's like the Kalos version of Exploud, meaning it has nothing to do with the Swoobat family, and that it's a wyvern

also, celestial moth, I hope those weren't karmin lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.