• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
And u didnt shoot yourself for saying that...

Your still the oldest here thirty-six dont worry... =p

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
15 hey, ya'll! amy adams... she's also from the fighter

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
18 i new that was her name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasnt sure , i thought i had forgot, but you my friend are a legned. <3

hehehe ohhhohohohhhhh things are gonna get spicy when she returns now ma buda hahaa

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
19 are you a Cass fan?

Cutty

Forever now
21. A new CT100 drama begins...

@fb, amy adams also in nite at the museum... shes that pilot... suddenly its all coming back...

My fave banana... see no dirty...

tumblr_loql9r2FFN1ql85u5.gif

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
22 the fighter > night at the museum 2, especially since the 2nd movie sucked. but I bet man of steel is even better.

oh yeah! she's also from Catch Me If You Can (I swear this is all from memory)

Cutty

Forever now
No I didnt... I always dig them... \^.^/

Oh no... its near apocalypse for thirty-six... dont worry we wont forget you...

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
28 I've been posting in CT100 for months and I still can't understand what you two are ever saying

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
31 I'm not in the forums for 36 hours and this how far you all get? tres disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.