• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 100 before a mod posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

Nah. I know better than to steep to your level Clone.

259 .

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid

Eggy has to be in W2 as a Solrock right now. Now, go spend your entire life in my PC box, Eggy!

Legend, you say you're not going to drop down to Clone's level? It's normal for a person who's close to being an adult or is an adult to swear. :|

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

He already is Grovyle. Delete your game while you still can!

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid

No. :|

But you're my Solrock in W2 which is just going to rot away in my PC for the rest of its life... Unless it has good IVs and a nature that suits it which will never happen 'cause I caught it in the wild.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

Okay then.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!

Well, I have to go to bed. Night!

Also, I'm not offended by them. How would be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.