1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Count To 60 Before A Ghost Comes

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dragalge, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge Ronathan Edwards sucks

Co-Owner(s): keepitsimple

Welcome to Count To 60 Before A Ghost Comes or CT60 for short! In this thread, you simply count up like so:

Poster 1: 1
    Poster 2: 2
    Poster 3: 3

...until a ghost comes and "scares" the thread, resetting the count to 0.

How to become a ghost:

- If the counter reaches 20 on your post, you will turn into a Level 1 ghost
    - If the counter reaches 40 on your post, you will turn into a Level 2 ghost, and every other ghost is cleansed and returns to being human.
    - If the counter reaches 60 on your post, the members win but you become a Level 3 ghost, and are immune to being cleansed at 40.
    - If an owner decides we're short on ghosts and need more. In that case you may become any of the above levels, or a Level 4 Permanent ghost. Level 4 ghosts are also immune to being cleansed at 40 and have unlimited scares

While the gameplay of this thread is to count, if you want, you may chat as well...but with a catch! Because of past events, rather than allow anything to be posted here, this time this thread will keep the chatting to Pokémon related things only. With that said, if the thread is doing very well in being civilized, I will expand it upon to Pokémon and Nintendo-related franchises (Pokémon isn’t fully owned by Nintendo lol). Of course, in addition to this, you will have to follow the rules in this thread or consequences will happen~

1. Follow all SPPf rules (including no inappropriate posts and attention-seeking ones especially). Doing so will have you on the ban list below.
    2. Try not to flood the thread with a ton of posts so rapidly. If this happens, I or the co-owner(s) will pause the thread to keep everything in check temporarily.
    3. While sorta mentioned already, as long as you increase the number, you may chat if you would like to.
    4. Do not ask to be a co-owner. We will let you know if we feel that you can handle the position.

———

Strike/Ban System:

First strike: Warning
    Second strike: Two day ban
    Third strike: Week ban
    Fourth strike: Two week ban
    Fifth strike: Month ban
    Sixth strike: Permanent ban

(Subject to change)

Striked/Banned Members:
    None yet

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    keepitsimple likes this.
  2. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Lauren 18.574175621

Ghosts & Their Powers:

Each ghost will have a status under their name in the OP. Under their names, they will have (*)s corresponding to the number of times they can scare the thread before becoming human again. Every time they attack the thread and bring down the counter, a (*) will be removed from their status. However, they can also choose to help count up.

- Level 1 ghosts can only scare the thread twice before they revert to being a human again. They might also be cleansed before they use up their scares.

- Level 2 ghosts can only scare the thread three times before they revert to being a human again. They might also be cleansed before they use up their scares.

- Level 3 ghosts can only scare the thread 4 times before they revert to being a human again. They can't be cleansed

- Permanent or Level 4 ghosts can scare the thread and restart the counting any time.

Below I'll keep track of which members are ghosts and how many times they can scare the thread

Kung Fu Ferret (3 scares) Level 3
    Minedreigon (3 scares) Level 3
    WizardTrubbish (21 scares) Level 3
    Captain Jigglypuff (5 scares) Level 3
    TheWanderingMist (5 scares) Level 3
    keepitsimple (5 scares) Level 3
    Tsukuyomi56 (2 scares) Level 1

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 4:14 PM
    Dragalge likes this.
  3. Dragalge

And the owner too. :p

Let’s share our favorite Pokémon!

keepitsimple likes this.
  4. keepitsimple

I like most Kanto pokemon especially Mr. Mime

5. 4

Look in my profile yo

6. keepitsimple

RIP Salsa-kun

7. Dragalge

I love a lot of Unova and Alola Pokemon along with others like Victreebel and Honchkrow!

keepitsimple likes this.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

March of the Penguins 2 The Next Step is such a good documentary! Hulu exclusive though. Morgan Freeman is amazing as ever!

9. keepitsimple

Haven't seen it

10. Dragalge

I’ve seen Pokémon movies before tho

keepitsimple likes this.
  11. keepitsimple

Who would win a battle, Remo or Tyson?

12. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist OS>SM/XY>BW>AG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DP

Godzilla would win.

13. keepitsimple

12 whose side is Godzilla on?

14. Dragalge

Tyranitar is Godzilla

keepitsimple likes this.
  15. keepitsimple

Only a day until the update starts. Good riddance VB4

16. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Electivire is awesome.

17. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy Tale Man

Fairy type is best type. <3

18. keepitsimple

17 I used to dislike it, partly because one of my favourite pokemon got reclassified as fairy and I didn't think it made sense, but I like it now.

19. Wolfaotic

Wolfaotic Illegal in 47 States

I personally like Dark, Psychic, and Dragon types. Fairy's kinda OP.

20. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

19. I love Psychic and Dark types the most. Fairy is cool too.