• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

CT60 presents: A Christmas Carol...Sorta! Part 1

- In a snowy town where it is Christmas Eve -

- In a store -

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Hurry up you slow rat and finish your work. I want to get me gold! All of it!

Rodney Cretchit: But sir it’s been twelve hours. And my Timmy is getting worried. This does not kick ass. Please sir. Fifteen small scraps of copper isn’t helping my family one bit. This is so not ****ing funny...

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Lad, do not argue. Work while I admire me gold! Actually I’m going to go for a stroll around town. Don’t steal me gold.

- Outside -

Eben-Larry: Bah Humbug! Christmas time is the worst. Christmas Eve especially. It makes me stomach sick.

Timmy Cretchit: Hello sir! Would you mine donating some money to help...*coughs*...cure my illness & injury? As you can see, I can’t properly walk and- *interrupted*

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Pfft you think you’re going to get a single piece of me gold you’re crazy. Go fix your own leg you gold-eyeing pest. *walks away* These people I swear.

Skrelpa Welpa Acapella: We wish you a Merry Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas! We-*interrupted*

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Shut up with your annoying voices. Christmas time is just the worst especially with you and your singing! Gold sings much better!

Skrelpa Welpa: What’s his problem?

Stay tuned for Part 2!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!