• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Festivus

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

CT60 presents: A Christmas Carol...sorta! Part 4

Eben-Larry Scrooge: What’s going on? Where did this mist come from? *sees a shadowy figure in front of him* Hello lad do you have me gold?

???: *points Eben-Larry Scrooge to look behind him*

Eben-Larry Scrooge: W-where am I? And why is there a funeral?

Foghorn: I say this funeral is going to be cheap as my Uncle Mason’s corn muffins.

Lester: Agreed. I’ll only attend if I’m fed Earth food.

Paul: Yeah because otherwise why bother!

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Who’s the poor sap that died, lad?

???: ...

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Can’t say, huh? Well what of me place?

???: *points towards Eben-Larry Scrooge’s home*

Laura the charwoman: This lamp could be worth something.

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Hey give that back, lass.

Demon with Annabelle doll: Quite a lovely antique too.

Foghorn: These items are worth something useful! Let’s I say let’s get this stuff to that fenceman Dorcas before the sun sets like a piping hot pumpkin pie on a Wednesday.

Eben-Larry Scrooge: I’ll make sure they *turns around and sees a masked corpse* GAH. Who left this here?

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Something tells me I shouldn’t remove the mask. Is anyone feeling emotional over this lad’s death?

???: *points towards two people behind him*

Lester: I’m so glad he’s gone. What a monster he was!

Astar: I can put my arm back on. He can’t. This is hilarious. We can pay our debt with more time now.

Eben-Larry Scrooge: This is weird who would do such a thing being happy that someone died.

???: *points Eben-Larry Scrooge to look behind him again showing another funeral*

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Isn’t that Rodney?

Rodney Cratchit: Dude...T-this...does NOT...kick ass. I c-can only just speak on...how much Timmy...meant to me...

Eben-Larry Scrooge: What Timmy? Dead? Lad what’s going on? What’s happening?

???: *points towards a grave*

- Grave -

Here lies Eben-Larry Scrooge

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Wait that man that died that everyone spoke about...was me? I can’t die. I can’t.

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Lad I will do anything to not die. I promise I will change for the better. To not be greedy. Promise that I will be a truly respectful person. Make it STOP.

*The shadowy figure, Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come*turns the entire area back to Eben-Larry Scrooge’s bedroom*

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Happy Holidays. :)

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

It's almost Christmas Day!