• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Morax

King of heroes
After exactly 47 years (22 synodic periods of 780 days) , Mars returns to the same position among the stars and is in the same relationship to the Earth and Sun. The Mesopotamians discovered this cycle.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
This has to be the 48th time professor Morax has taught us!

keepitsimple

site of lies
reset

ToeyJoey

The Count
reset

1 3, boo you for that. Boo boo boo.

I don't care what I'm tempting (I do). It had to be said (again).

ToeyJoey

The Count
7, yeah at least let the count reach up to 1000 before resetting.

ToeyJoey

The Count
11, hoho that's so suspicious.

(Palindrome thank you.)

ToeyJoey

The Count
3, that is one way of interpreting it, really small decimal points hiding there. Might have been a mark on your screen but can't fault you for that.

ToeyJoey

The Count
5, now we're thinking on the right scale. Actually, I want to get to a million just so Morax can give us a relevant fact.