• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

keepitsimple

site of lies
Hey look it's a talking Jack-o-lantern named Ben

maybe they enjoy our posts, but not Dragalge's then

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
So c1ose

TheWanderingMist

Ash and Jar3d is inferior to Harry Potter and the Portrait of What Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash.

TheWanderingMist

Ye5, but if you're using me as a measuring stick for DP's quality, you may want to re-think your decisions.

keepitsimple

site of lies
That's what makes you question my decisions and not the fact that I'm constantly on a pokemon forum playing a counting game where I spout Spongebob quotes and talk a6out an MS paint comic written by an eight year old?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

TheWanderingMist

1 c4n't think of anything clever to sa