• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Oh hey again! 4

Ah what a day! Unlike Rocket Raccoon asking Edward Elric for his prosthetic parts.

*cue cutaway*

Rocket Raccoon: How much for the arm?

Edward Elric: Not for sale.

Rocket Raccoon: How much for the leg?

Edward Elric: Also not for sale.

Rocket Raccoon: ...How much for the suit of armor?

Alphonse Elric: Go on, Ed. It’s not like I have anything to live for at this point.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Lucky 13

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

I tell ya it’s as lucky as Dragalge and his friends in Fourside.

*Cue cutaway*

Dragalge: Alright guys all we have to do now is-*A Mad Taxi sneaks up behind the four people and initiates a battle*

- The Mad Taxi approaches you. Mad Taxi attacks. Dragalge dodges! -

Dragalge - Fight, Item, Run, Rant

*clicks Rant*

Dragalge: Look bub if you think you can just go behind us like an ass you got another thing coming. We’re just here to find some fat dweeb whose name is related to poking and you think you can just happily creep on us. WELL I DON’T TOLERATE THAT YOU HEAR ME?

Mad Taxi: *backs away*

Dragalge: Now get out of here or I’ll send you flying towards that gas station you sentient junk pile of parts.

- The Mad Taxi left. *Earthbound victory tune plays* Dragalge gained 69 exp! AG gained 69 exp! WizardTrubbish gained 69 exp! -

Dragalge: Wait why didn’t keepitsimple get exp?

AG: He got killed by that Lousy Leprechaun.

WizardTrubbish: Haha he looks like cupid but dead!

keepitsimple: We’ll find that fatass but after that we’re going to the hospital. I still question the inexpensive health insurance in this country

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
16 Did I ever tell you about the time my mom’s grandma made my dad’s parents eat this soup made from randomly found wild poisonous mushrooms?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
19 It’s really crazy. Everyone kept telling Great grandma that the soup looked weird and my dad tasted a tin6 bit which made his tongue go numb. So my parents insisted that she toss the soup but she hid it under the sink.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
21 The next day while my mom was busy, her grandma took out the soup and made my dad’s parents eat it quickly. Then they all laid down to take a nap.