• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
25 My mom then found all three weren’t waking up and she called the ambulance. They all lived with my grandma being the least affected but my grandpa was flirting with the nurses which mad grandma angry and my dad tried to ask great grandma how she was and she tried to hit him and had to be restrained. This is why I only eat store bought mushrooms. We never did learn what kind of mushrooms were consumed other than they grew near pine trees.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
27 Great Grandma was in the 70s so her judgment wasn’t quite all there. She just saw these random mushrooms outside and thought they were the tastiest mushrooms in the world.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
4 The poisonous mushrooms story? Oh that was real all right. My neighbor is a science teacher and she uses the story to talk about how dangerous eating wild mushrooms can be. She came home and saw three ambulances in our drive way taking three senior citizens to the hospital.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6 Anyone know how to make a cardboard guitar for Nintendo Labo? I’ve wanted to make one since the game’s launch.