• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Co-Owners: Pokegirl Fan~, WizardTrubbish

Mascots: Countey the Melmetal, Counten the Shiny Melmetal, Feh the Messenger Owl

Cranberry was a substitute mascot for Feh but he died from a dumbbell he tried to lift.

Welcome to Count to 60 Before a Mod or Co-Owner Posts...or CT60 for short. In this thread, you simply go up like so:

Poster 1: 1
Poster 2: 2
Poster 3: 3

...until a mod or a co-owner comes and resets the count, starting back to 0. Of course a mod and a co-owner can still post until they feel like they want to reset. Also me, Pokegirl Fan~, and WizardTrubbish will rotate the power to reset the count with each other. Finally, if we reach 60, we keep counting up until the count gets reset!

While the gameplay of this thread is to count, if you want, you may chat as well as long as it's not inappropriate.

Rules:

1. Follow all SPPf rules (including no inappropriate posts and attention-seeking ones especially).
2. Try not to flood the thread with a ton of posts so rapidly. If this happens, I or the co-owner(s) will pause the thread to keep everything in check temporarily.
3. While sorta mentioned already, as long as you increase the count, you may chat if you would like to.
4. Do not ask to be a co-owner. We will let you know if we feel that you can handle the position.
5. After a mod/co-owner resets, they have to wait at least five minutes before being able to reset again
6. In addition, it has to be a different mod/co-owner resetting the count instead of the same person resetting over and over again!

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Godzilla would win.

keepitsimple

site of lies
17 I used to dislike it, partly because one of my favourite pokemon got reclassified as fairy and I didn't think it made sense, but I like it now.