• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Big ol'71

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.

67387200_861125667606208_1833781147960606720_n.png

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight

keepitsimple

site of lies

A Google-Translated Ryu Taylor post:

I did not tell you, I know that it is in your cozy bubble, it cannot continue. When someone like you is haunting us, I am simply the backbone of the return, because we have absolutely no other reason. Others do not doubt, although these points are misleading. And don't worry, trying to lend me some useless hand that I have heard millions of times before. They stopped working several years ago. In this sense, this is another advantage of duplication: its fans are usually very happy and do not try to duplicate other fans or deny the existence of JP fans. It all doubles, protecting your preferences when necessary. Honestly, make fun of people as if these things were evil. This is nonsense, I mistakenly warn any Westerner that I like the JP version; As a fan, this is 100% acceptable, but as a standard it is not, I don’t know at once which one. Chris, you have to be a band because you are just trying to deny the existence of dubbing fans who like TPCi music instead of JP music (again, people in the real world know that this is not evil behavior).

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight

keepitsimple

site of lies

ran it through a few more languages and back to english, will continue

I'm not telling you, I know your ball is comfortable and can not be stored. If someone like you plays for me, I'm in the center of the return for no other reason. Others have no doubt that these points are misleading. Do not worry, listen to the trash a couple of times. They stopped working a few years ago. In this regard, surfaces have an additional advantage. Fans are very happy and try not to repeat other fans or deny the presence of JP supporters. Everything is doubled as needed and the necessary decisions are made. Honestly, people will laugh when these things are bad. With this crap, it was not wrong to say that I like the western version of JP. As a fan, this is 100% acceptable, but by default I do not know what it is. You have to be a band instead of JP Music where Chris VTW tries to deny the presence of sound lovers who love music (again, real people know that this is not bad behavior).

edit: here's what I'm at now

I didn't tell you, I know the ball is not comfortable and can't be saved. If someone like you is fighting for me, I have not returned to the main reason. Others have no doubt that this is misleading. Uneasy, listening to wasted time. They will stop working a few years ago. In this respect, the surface has advantages that it does not have. Like its fans and try to repeat it, not a fan or reject the existence of JP. Everything is repeated and decided if necessary. Honestly, people smile when they are bad. However, this is not a mistake in my Western version of JP. Being a fan can be 100% acceptable, but its standard, I don't know what it is. You have to stick to JP music, not to try to let Chris VTW deny the existence of sound lovers who like music (again, those who really don't understand the poor).

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight