• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Yes!

Also...

CT60 presents: A Christmas Carol...sorta! Part 3

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Zzz...huh? What’s that sound?

???: Hey hey hey!

Eben-Larry Scrooge: GAH who are you!

???: Hey hey hey! It is I, the Ghost of Christmas Present! And it’s time we take a stroll around town! Come and get to know me better, man! *takes Eben-Larry Scrooge and warps to various parts of town showing festivities and then Rodney Cratchit’s house*

Ghost of Christmas Present: As you can see, Rodney’s son is ill and hurt!

Eben-Larry Scrooge: He’ll get better, lad.

Ghost of Christmas Present: Hahaha no! He’ll actually die if funds aren’t available!

Timmy Cratchit: Dad, there’s something I have to tell you. Will I be OK?

Rodney Cratchit: Dude you kick ass! I promise you will feel better!

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Geez he’s persistent.

Ghost of Christmas Present: Halt! You have no room to talk! In truth, you’re more worthless than this ill child! Now...take a look at these two!

*Ghost of Christmas Present shows two small animals*

Meet Ignorance and Want!

Ignorance: *tilts his chick head*

Want: *stares*

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Where’s me-GAH you’re both skin and bones.

Ghost of Christmas Present: Haha yes! They represent YOU! Beware for these two represent your own being! Oh my, I only have a short moment to live. The twelfth night is about to begin! *sends Eben-Larry Scrooge back to his bedroom*

Eben-Larry Scrooge: Glad that freak is gone. Hopefully I can...why is there mist?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Huh good morning