• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Reset

ToeyJoey

The Count
1, yeah fair play, you're one of the reset people I see it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

ToeyJoey

The Count
2, (you tell me if I'm wrong but WishIhadaManafi5 looks like a mod to me).

15, okay so the rules aren't identical and I should have read them.

Passive-aggressive or just aggressive...? I know this was a reference to something someone said on here but damned if I know what it was, and I remember my ellipsis obsession.

Pokémon (and cricket but there isn't a bloody thread for that...) Obviously Pokemon, stupid thing to say. Cricket's still great, fine wit that. I think the ellipsis is supposed to be the way my thoughts trail off but it's so pretentious.

Birthday Jun 11, 1995 (Age: 27) True
Location England Still true
Favourite Pokémon Alakazam Still true
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 2638-0335-1397 Probably still true
Gender Male Yes, still true
Occupation Former IT Manager, unemployed through mutual agree I assume there was a character limit or that's just ass grammar. And this was never really "true" but I get what I was going for. Different job now.

Signature​

Bone Cold Marowak Guy;13018031 said:
Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks). Unironically I still find this hilarious, he said this in 2010/2011 must have been. Quote used to link to the thread as well.
YourFavoriteUser;16234222 said:
Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it This was the better prediction and is completely true.