• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
21. I would definitely not ask what brought you back here.

ToeyJoey

The Count
22, I'm glad to hear it man, are you still here regularly or just coincidence we've picked the same time?
21. I would definitely not ask what brought you back here.
Yeah pretty much, wouldn't say I'm doing great at the minute. Looking to the past for some distraction basically.

Larry

23. Not regularly but I do check in a few times a year, just don’t post much anymore haha. But seems this occasion was a nice coincidence!

ToeyJoey

The Count
24, maybe I should have done the same and not just quit 100%. Never mind, so what do you do nowadays?

ToeyJoey

The Count
35, very true but that'll happen when almost all the people that made this a 'community' have gone. And the whole forum is so much less busy than I remember, for I'm sure obvious social media/trending/etc reasons.