• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPT

Just a member
Timezone difference. He lives in Australia, remember?

As for me, I can't sleep rigth now.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

Me?

Sure, I'll go to sleep at 6:03 PM...

Welcome back Marco.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

I haven't checked my local video store to see if they have collection one of Adventures In Unova but from my last check, no.

NPT

Just a member

Good, now wait until Adventures in Unova airs on your local TV channels in the next year. You don't want any spoilers, do you?

@Marco, it's good to see you here again....this thread is so inactive nowadays.

NPT

Just a member

@Marco, me too. I rarely post here nowadays......most of the time I post in the Anime section.

@SliverChiko Yes, XY contains spoilers.....wait a sec, the first two episode of XY aired in your country, didn't they? It's supposed to be a worldwide airing.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

I'm unaware if they did or not, I may have been asleep at the time. ^^;

First lv 100 in X: Cloud9 the Altaria!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

First level 100 in X: Australis the Aurorus.

Second level 100 in X: Rifu the Chesnaught.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

Surprisingly Aurorus is actually very good despite it's typing.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

Nice Npt.

Greninja has it's speed and access to Extrasensory, a good way to take down Chesnaught.

Chesnaught gets Dark and Rock moves, a good way to take down Delphox

Delphox gets???

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

I'm watching TopGear

Gonna visit an old forum and scare/surprise them, maybe. Then I'll come back here never to go back there again xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.